General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Call to boycott Netflix when the Obama series start to air

(1/6) > >>

sneakypete:
I just contacted Netflix customer service and told them I would be cancelling my Netflix account the same day they start airing the under the table payoffs to the Obamas that are posing as shows they actually have something to do with. I am not sure either one is capable of reading an thriller written for adults and understanding what is going on,never mind have any influence of the writing of tv series.

I am NOT recommending any of you use my words or anyone else's words in your emails,though. Use your own reasons and word them to suit yourself.

The Netflix directors may be doing a favor for someone in exchange for broadcasting favors in return,but if they see their subscription list suddenly get smaller the same day the Obama payoff starts occurring,it just might encourage them to drop the Obombers.

sneakypete:
PLEASE feel free to direct friends to this thread and to ask them to take part in the Netflix/Obama boycott.

aligncare:
I was about to cancel Netflix anyway. I’m withdrawing my business from any company associated with the Obamas. I don’t like their politics.

Other reasons I’m leaving, they upped the monthly by two bucks, they have squat in the categories of classic sitcoms, classic films, including Westerns, and Netflix original offerings push a globalist agenda.

Can anyone recommend an alternative streaming service?

Bigun:
Been boycotting them and see no reason to stop.

Ichigo:
I don't have to worry...I cancelled my Netflix a year ago. So, I will not be watching the Obama "movie" or series.
My heart will not be able to take it, anyways. Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version