Author Topic: MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski to Women Joe Biden Touched: Get Over It!  (Read 411 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski to Women Joe Biden Touched: Get Over It!
By Scott Whitlock | April 30, 2019 5:02 PM EDT

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski on Tuesday went ballistic, blasting ABC’s Robin Roberts for daring to ask Joe Biden about his unwanted touching. After playing a clip of the Good Morning America interview, the Morning Joe co-host raged, “The amount of time that was spent on Biden's hugs —  This is a guy who has hugged five to ten million people and they love the fact that he's touchy and huggy and they run to him. And five women are uncomfortable with the way they hugged him.”

Brzezinski engaged in what would be called mansplaining, if someone else said it. Addressing Lucy Flores and other women who had uncomfortable moments with Biden, she lectured: “One of them says she [sic] smelled his hair, I can promise you, I know Joe Biden. He went up behind her and took a deep breath because he was about to go on stage. I want to explain that because there was a woman who accused him of smelling her hair. He’s not interested in your hair!”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/04/30/msnbcs-mika-brzezinski-women-biden-touched-get-over-it

Offline verga

Is she going to give the same advice tot he women that complained about Harvey Weinstein? Just wondering.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

Is she going to give the same advice tot he women that complained about Harvey Weinstein? Just wondering.

Or even Donald Trump.

We are a tribal species. We desire to be part of and accepted into groups.  Anyone that’s   on the outside of our group is treated more suspiciously than those that are part of our group. Joe Biden is a member of her “tribe.”  As a result, it’s her nature to be more protective of him than any other man who engages in the same behavior

Think about how the feminists ignored or excused Bill Clinton’s behavior towards women but screamed and gritted their teeth over Trumps  past behaviors
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 01:44:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rangerrebew

As I remember it, that is exactly what she told Blasey Ford when she accused Justice Kavanaugh. 8bs8