Author Topic: Ben Rhodes: Barr 'will find nothing' tying Obama to FBI's Trump-Russia investigation  (Read 682 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Rhodes: Barr 'will find nothing' tying Obama to FBI's Trump-Russia investigation
by Jerry Dunleavy
 & Daniel Chaitin
 | April 30, 2019 01:37 PM

An examination of the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation will "find nothing" on the White House, according former Obama adviser Ben Rhodes.

Attorney General William Barr is "reviewing the conduct" of the FBI's initial investigation into the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, following allegations by GOP lawmakers that there was a politically motivated effort to undermine President Trump. Some of Trump's staunchest allies have speculated that former President Barack Obama himself was personally involved in some sort of "deep state" effort to hinder his successor, but Rhodes dismissed this notion outright.

"Look. I can’t be clear enough about this. We didn’t know that there was an FBI investigation of Trump. I didn’t. And President Obama didn’t," Rhodes said in an interview that was published Friday on PJ Media.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ben-rhodes-william-barr-will-find-nothing-tying-obama-to-fbis-trump-russia-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Didn't find you credible then and don't find you credible now, Rhodes.  The fact that 0bamaites are coming out of the woodwork to tell us there's nothing to find tells me that there is lots to find.

Online berdie

Didn't find you credible then and don't find you credible now, Rhodes.  The fact that 0bamaites are coming out of the woodwork to tell us there's nothing to find tells me that there is lots to find.

I agree @Sanguine .  It wouldn't surprise me if a great deal of the redacted information leads back to O and Hill. If that is in fact the case, I will laugh myself silly. (not that it will ever see the light of day).

Offline skeeter

Dint no nuffin. I dint, Bama dint.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The higher they are, the more care has probably been taken for theiir "Plausible Deniability"

But they seem to have believed Hillary's election was certain, aned they became careless, brazenly so.

The continuing bravado by Brennan, Comey, and others indicates they believe that will be a successful strategy.

2020 dems win Presidency and Senate majority, keep House majority and it all goes (mostly) into history as the proof the US system no longer has the fundamental honesty, to work.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then you have nothing to worry about, Benny.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Experience tells me that when they start squealing about what you're not going to find that's what you should look the hardest for.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Experience tells me that when they start squealing about what you're not going to find that's what you should look the hardest for.

Usually.  Trump said there was no Russian collusion repeatedly, and it turned out he really didn't do it.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: