Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez STABS Her SUPPORTERS In The Back  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez STABS Her SUPPORTERS In The Back
« on: April 29, 2019, 03:30:27 pm »
Ocasio-Cortez STABS Her SUPPORTERS In The Back

This what you deserve when you support a monster like her…

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez held a fundraiser this weekend but the people who donated to her had no idea.

The 29-year-old tricked participants into believing they were giving their $30 registration fee to help with climate change but that was not the case, The New York Post reported.

The “Fun Run” she promoted was advertised as “a Family Fun Run supporting U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal on the Saturday following Earth Day.”

http://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2019/04/28/ocasio-cortez-stabs-her-supporters-in-the-back/

Offline verga

Re: Ocasio-Cortez STABS Her SUPPORTERS In The Back
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 12:12:26 pm »
When are they going to file FEC violation charges against her?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 12:36:24 pm »
When are they going to file FEC violation charges against her?
AOC is a Democrat. Democrats are 'immune' to any Law, no matter what they do or how blatantly obvious it is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 06:42:34 pm »
AOC is a Democrat. Democrats are 'immune' to any Law, no matter what they do or how blatantly obvious it is.

Plus she’s a minority and female.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy