Author Topic: TRUMP ‘OUTS’ JUDGE NAPOLITANO, SAYS HE CAME ASKING FOR SCOTUS NOD  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The usual Trump response to criticism: "He (or she) begged me for a job and I turned him (her) down! That's why (s)he is mad at me. Totally dishonest!"

How many times has he tried this bull____ and people still believe it?

I'll bet money that Napolitano never even met with Trump, let alone ask for something from him.

I concur.  If he said it once but being that he has pulled this bull before no.  This is the disgusting stuff that makes a person cringe.  Its dishonesty and slander.

Here is Napolitano's take:

https://www.newsweek.com/judge-andrew-napolitano-trump-response-scotus-fox-business-1408524
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 05:29:04 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer

I'd settle for a few prognostications from Judge Nappy that actually come true.  :shrug:

LOL  Nailed it!  Nappy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.