Author Topic: TRUMP ‘OUTS’ JUDGE NAPOLITANO, SAYS HE CAME ASKING FOR SCOTUS NOD  (Read 3049 times)

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
donny lie?

another verbatim quote

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The usual Trump response to criticism: "He (or she) begged me for a job and I turned him (her) down! That's why (s)he is mad at me. Totally dishonest!"

How many times has he tried this bull____ and people still believe it?

I'll bet money that Napolitano never even met with Trump, let alone ask for something from him.

Exactly.   I am no Napolitano lover but you have this pegged.  It is the same story over and over.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Exactly.   I am no Napolitano lover but you have this pegged.  It is the same story over and over.

It's a story as old as time .... ask someone for special consideration, get turned down and then skulk off and plot your revenge.  There's nothing unique about Napolitano's actions.  Spoiled children and democrats have been doing this for eons.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Napolitano hits back at Trump: 'This is way you treat your friends, how do you treat your enemies?'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/441154-napolitano-hits-back-at-trump-this-is-way-you-treat-your-friends-how-do-you
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Napolitano hits back at Trump: 'This is way you treat your friends, how do you treat your enemies?'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/441154-napolitano-hits-back-at-trump-this-is-way-you-treat-your-friends-how-do-you

You are an enemy Nappy.  We all know it.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Well, according to the Napolitano, the subject only came up, because Trump asked him to ‘make his own case,’ in a discussion about Gorsuch. The judge has been off the mark, many times, in his analysis of legal outcomes. However, if I have to choose between which of the two is telling the truth about this incident, I’d definitely go with Napolitano.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
donny lie?

another verbatim quote

Welcome back Mikey. Although I'm more sympathetic to Trump these days, your graphics crack me up.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

:laugh:

Welcome back Mikey. Although I'm more sympathetic to Trump these days, your graphics crack me up.

Offline GrouchoTex

Interesting.
Trump once tweeted that he liked Napolitano.
Now, not so much.
The first time I'd heard that he had asked for a SCOTUS job was during this tweet.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I lost any respect for th judge.  Trump has his faults, no one here will argue.  However, as an active president attempting to fulfill his promises to the American people, he may be in a league all his own.

And given the choice between him and a member of the Clinton Crime Family, I'll take Trump all day long.

Clinton and her pedophile husband deserve to be imprisoned for life if not the Rosenberg treatment for Uranium One.

Trump wins in 2020, and I hope the idiot Democommies(what few will be left) crawl under a rock out of shame.  The attacks on the president are not getting them votes.  People are tired of the attacks with no teeth.

Offline skeeter

I lost any respect for th judge.  Trump has his faults, no one here will argue.  However, as an active president attempting to fulfill his promises to the American people, he may be in a league all his own.

And given the choice between him and a member of the Clinton Crime Family, I'll take Trump all day long.

Clinton and her pedophile husband deserve to be imprisoned for life if not the Rosenberg treatment for Uranium One.

Trump wins in 2020, and I hope the idiot Democommies(what few will be left) crawl under a rock out of shame.  The attacks on the president are not getting them votes.  People are tired of the attacks with no teeth.

The attacks won’t work. Enough voters are smart enough to overlook Trump’s gaffes, not mentioning the manic assaults by just about everyone with a stake in the current beltway system, and acknowledge the results he’s gotten.

As for the judge, clearly he’s enjoying the attention.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 06:03:57 pm by skeeter »

Offline Absalom

proving once again how insecure you haters are corbe you are the worst  i am my own women and proud of what president Trump has accomplished in spite of all the obstacles hes overcome. screw you haters we will make it right despite your crap.
-------------------------
Hmm.............and those accomplishments include 400 miles
of Border Wall that turned out to be 39 miles, by DoD records.
Another slip of the tongue, no doubt?

Offline QueenCatofAragon

proving once again how insecure you haters are corbe you are the worst  i am my own women and proud of what president Trump has accomplished in spite of all the obstacles hes overcome. screw you haters we will make it right despite your crap.

@MoMo

Proper punctuation and capitalization keep civilization humming along.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline skeeter

-------------------------
Hmm.............and those accomplishments include 400 miles
of Border Wall that turned out to be 39 miles, by DoD records.
Another slip of the tongue, no doubt?

Speaking for myself only, I look at relative to how our last republican president handled the problem.

In other words, I'll take 39 miles of border fence every day of the week and twice on Sundays if the alternative is general amnesty for border jumpers.

Offline dancer

Wall info:

40 miles was funded with 2017 appropriations ($400 million). That is just now completing construction. 14 miles of San Diego primary barrier, 20 miles West from El Paso (Santa Teresa POE), 4 miles in downtown El Paso, and 2.25 miles in Calexico,CA.

80 miles was appropriated in FY 2018 ($1.4 billion). Contract awards were made toward the end of last year. Some are underway (San Diego secondary barrier), other have been issued waivers and notice to proceed (Rio Grande Valley) and others are scheduled to start next month (11 more miles in Calexico, Lukeville, Andrade, Yuma).
This Fiscal Year (2019) about $1.4 billion was appropriated for 55 more miles in the Rio Grande Valley. Additionally, the Trump Administration has identified $6.7 billion from other accounts ($3.6 billion of which required the emergency declaration). This is enough to build a few hundred more miles - 300 to 500. The first Billion of that additional funding ( including the miles for which these waivers were issued), has already been awarded on contracts, with work to start next month.

If courts do not enjoin the additional spending identified, we should see more major contract awards later this Summer.

This is real wall, not including concertina wire strung along areas.  I haven't been able to find the numbers for that. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Wall info:

40 miles was funded with 2017 appropriations ($400 million). That is just now completing construction. 14 miles of San Diego primary barrier, 20 miles West from El Paso (Santa Teresa POE), 4 miles in downtown El Paso, and 2.25 miles in Calexico,CA.

80 miles was appropriated in FY 2018 ($1.4 billion). Contract awards were made toward the end of last year. Some are underway (San Diego secondary barrier), other have been issued waivers and notice to proceed (Rio Grande Valley) and others are scheduled to start next month (11 more miles in Calexico, Lukeville, Andrade, Yuma).
This Fiscal Year (2019) about $1.4 billion was appropriated for 55 more miles in the Rio Grande Valley. Additionally, the Trump Administration has identified $6.7 billion from other accounts ($3.6 billion of which required the emergency declaration). This is enough to build a few hundred more miles - 300 to 500. The first Billion of that additional funding ( including the miles for which these waivers were issued), has already been awarded on contracts, with work to start next month.

If courts do not enjoin the additional spending identified, we should see more major contract awards later this Summer.

This is real wall, not including concertina wire strung along areas.  I haven't been able to find the numbers for that.

Oh boy!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 02:42:54 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

Speaking for myself only, I look at relative to how our last republican president handled the problem.

In other words, I'll take 39 miles of border fence every day of the week and twice on Sundays if the alternative is general amnesty for border jumpers.
-------------------------------
Er..............it's 39 miles TOTAL, since 1/1/2019 not per day!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
-------------------------------
Er..............it's 39 miles TOTAL, since 1/1/2019 not per day!!!

You're not big on metaphors, are you?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

You're not big on metaphors, are you?
----------------------------
Au contraire, but only on the rare occasions they make sense.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Fox News in general is moving to the dark side.  They run endless clips of the MSM, like I care to see one second of what they say.  Without watching those clips I know what they will say before one second runs by of image.  That has become boring along with the infusion of some of the dumbest Democommies I have ever had to listen to.

No more.  I find myself watching One America News Network(OAN on cable, don't have it, ask your cable provider to GET IT!) more and more each day for news.  Best news program on TV/cable is Liz Wheeler on Tipping Point (OAN at 9 PM).

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Fox News in general is moving to the dark side.  They run endless clips of the MSM, like I care to see one second of what they say.  Without watching those clips I know what they will say before one second runs by of image.  That has become boring along with the infusion of some of the dumbest Democommies I have ever had to listen to.

No more.  I find myself watching One America News Network(OAN on cable, don't have it, ask your cable provider to GET IT!) more and more each day for news.  Best news program on TV/cable is Liz Wheeler on Tipping Point (OAN at 9 PM).

While I understand that, I prefer to see what propaganda the leftists are pushing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh mine makes sense.

But you're a have the last word kinda guy, I get it.

Yours made all sorts of sense.  Not your fault you did a fly-by. yogi555
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Yours made all sorts of sense.  Not your fault you did a fly-by. yogi555

Mucho appreciado.

BTW I deleted my post. Not gonna scrap today.

Offline corbe

I've been kinda scared to come on this Thread since @MoMo called me the worst, obviously she hasn't met a few of you.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

i find myself ever more allergic  to Mrs Trumps Darlling Little Don Boy