Author Topic: TRUMP ‘OUTS’ JUDGE NAPOLITANO, SAYS HE CAME ASKING FOR SCOTUS NOD  (Read 3052 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
President Donald Trump tweeted after Saturday’s rally in Wisconsin an attack on Judge Andrew Napolitano, claiming the judge had come to him privately to ask for a Supreme Court nomination.

“Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of ‘Judge’ Andrew Napolitano….” Trump began, following his praise of Harvard professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz with an immediate pivot to an attack on Napolitano.

“….Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good ‘pal’ of low ratings Shepard Smith,” the president concluded.

Trump appeared to be referring to the fallout from the recently-released Mueller report, which Napolitano has argued on his Fox Nation show “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers” stands as proof that the president obstructed justice.

“Prosecutors prosecute people who interfere with government functions and that’s what the president did by obstruction, where is this going to end? I don’t know, but I am disappointed in the behavior of the president,” Napolitano said, calling that behavior “immoral,” “criminal,” “defenseless” and “condemnable.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/28/trump-napolitano-ask-scotus-nod/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well that explains a few things about the Senior Legal Analyst's sudden turn against Trump.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:02:51 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The usual Trump response to criticism: "He (or she) begged me for a job and I turned him (her) down! That's why (s)he is mad at me. Totally dishonest!"

How many times has he tried this bull____ and people still believe it?

I'll bet money that Napolitano never even met with Trump, let alone ask for something from him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Well that explains a few things about the Senior Legal Analyst's sudden turn against Trump.

That’s, of course, assuming it’s true. We know the guy lies like a rug.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That’s, of course, assuming it’s true. We know the guy lies like a rug.

True

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

I believe this due to past Trump history: Say anything critical about the "Emperor With No Clothes", and down you go - Dictator/Emperor With No Clothes Trump.  How many has he destroyed now?  How many lies said now?  Everything that happens today is tomorrow's history.

Offline kevindavis007

He really needs to stop this s**t.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I agree.  But the Judge will have to get past his disappointment first.  Good luck with that. 

Offline corbe

Did someone mention Emperor without no clothes?

*  I always regret this $hit in the morning.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Why?  Inquiring minds want to know.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I agree.  But the Judge will have to get past his disappointment first.  Good luck with that.

I'd settle for a few prognostications from Judge Nappy that actually come true.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why?  Inquiring minds want to know.

This is a great question @Bigun

Offline corbe

I have accepted his Twitter binges and learned to love it when he goes after democrats and these fake fox news people (the ones he doesn't put in his Administration) are icing on the cake.

Move over Sarah

Offline MoMo

@corbe your sense of humor is beyond most of us here and is twisted and perverted in a sick kind of way, you need help.

Offline corbe

Thank you for your input @MoMo and welcome to TBR.

Offline libertybele

@corbe your sense of humor is beyond most of us here and is twisted and perverted in a sick kind of way, you need help.

??  With only 23 posts and your judging??   :shrug:    Welcome to the Briefing Room?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
??  With only 23 posts and your judging??   :shrug:    Welcome to the Briefing Room?

I'd like to scratch that itch on her back....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MoMo

Its not lost on me that there are haters here and you two are king and queen. You too need to get a life and get off my presidents ass.

Offline MoMo

you #nevertrumpers are a pain in my ass

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline corbe

I agree @txradioguy she's either RiV or that DCPatriot guy, she has an unholy hate toward me.

Offline MoMo

proving once again how insecure you haters are corbe you are the worst  i am my own women and proud of what president Trump has accomplished in spite of all the obstacles hes overcome. screw you haters we will make it right despite your crap. 

Offline MoMo

screw you corbe that was very distasteful i reported you

Offline corbe

Dear @MoMo

Please allow me to apologize for what I posted previously. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect that all Briefers deserve. It was a disruption and distracted others from an enlightening conversation.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that Management does not appreciate my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation of TrumpWorld. 

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to not conversing with you again in the future. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share them with @Cyber Liberty as he suggested/insisted that I openly apologize for the inappropriate Video that I posted.

Please fell free to email me at GFY@gmail.com if you have any further concerns.