Author Topic: "Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants" Lesson Now Being Taught At University Of North Texas  (Read 917 times)

rangerrebew

"Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants" Lesson Now Being Taught At University Of North Texas
Tim Brown Tim Brown April 26, 2019 3.9k Views

If you are like me, you are asking, how is this even legal and how did they acquire the information they are going to be teaching?  Yet, the University of North Texas is actually teaching a lesson on "sexual pleasure and response in infants."

The report comes by way of Big League Politics' Patrick Howley, who reports that the lesson was taught by Terry E. Davis.

The syllabus is titled "PSYCHOLOGY AND SEXUAL BEHAVIOR."

https://freedomoutpost.com/sexual-pleasure-response-in-infants-lesson-now-being-taught-at-university-of-north-texas/

rangerrebew

Is this "course" restricted to pedophiles only? :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants" Lesson Now Being Taught At University Of North Texas
Tim Brown Tim Brown April 26, 2019 3.9k Views

If you are like me, you are asking, how is this even legal and how did they acquire the information they are going to be teaching?  Yet, the University of North Texas is actually teaching a lesson on "sexual pleasure and response in infants."

The report comes by way of Big League Politics' Patrick Howley, who reports that the lesson was taught by Terry E. Davis.

The syllabus is titled "PSYCHOLOGY AND SEXUAL BEHAVIOR."

https://freedomoutpost.com/sexual-pleasure-response-in-infants-lesson-now-being-taught-at-university-of-north-texas/

@rangerrebew

Ok,there HAS to be a lot of stuff unsaid about this,and there also has to be a lot of what was reported was distorted.

I don't remember being interested in girls until I was around 5,and told my mother I needed to start taking afternoon naps with the little 5 year old girl that lived next door.  I can NOT say I was interested in sex because I had no idea what sex was,but I was sure interested in her.

For some odd reason this never happened.

I was still interested in her in the 8th grade too,when she stabbed me in the hand with a pencil.

Redheads seem to have anger issues.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:32:22 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

I certainly miss the days when all I had to do was cry and I had a boob in my face.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I certainly miss the days when all I had to do was cry and I had a boob in my face.

@corbe

That doesn't still work where you live?

Not that *I* know anything about this stuff,mind you.

Offline corbe

Doesn't work on Texas Women @sneakypete they just call me a mamas boy, laughingly drink my bourbon and leave.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Doesn't work on Texas Women @sneakypete they just call me a mamas boy, laughingly drink my bourbon and leave.

@corbe

Women can be soooo cruel!