Author Topic: NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate  (Read 719 times)

rangerrebew

Friday, April 26, 2019

I thought that the story Willie sent me was a hoax. But it seems to be confirmed at many places:

NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate

So far, government-run facilities such as schools, hospitals, and prisons won't buy processed meat – hot dogs, sausages, salami, and others. The consumption of processed meat in the city could drop by 50%. It seems clear that they eventually want to go further.

The previous NYC mayor, Michael Bloomberg, is a leftist RINO. But those who thought that his policies were the most extreme policies possible were proven wrong. Newyorkers voted for a Democrat, Bill de Blasio, and he is beginning to show how much ahead of RINOs the Democrats are. His mission is to ruin the characteristic New York hot dogs in order to work on the... Green New Deal!

https://motls.blogspot.com/2019/04/new-york-is-banning-hot-dogs-processed.html

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 07:32:16 pm »
That will merely give the gangs another perfectly legal item to smuggle into the city besides cigarettes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 08:26:34 pm »
The street hot dog carts are a tradition in NYC now. I honestly don't know how they are going to get away with this once the ignorant fools that populate NYC discover this is a reality.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!