Author Topic: Rep. Swalwell Slams Lara Trump for Having ‘German-Born Grandfather-in-Law’  (Read 631 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Swalwell Slams Lara Trump for Having ‘German-Born Grandfather-in-Law’

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) took a shot at the heritage of President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara, on Thursday after Mrs. Trump said German Chancellor Angela Merkel's decision in 2015 to allow more than a million migrants into the country was "one of the worst things that ever happened to Germany."

Responding on Twitter to an article by The Hill reporting on Lara Trump’s comments on Fox Business Channel earlier in the day, Rep. Swalwell took issue with Mrs. Trump’s German heritage:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rep-swalwell-slams-lara-trump-having-german-born-grandfather-law

Offline cato potatoe

What about it, Eric?  Please tell us.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Swallwell seems like a man obsessed with ancestry, like some other famous German we all know.

Funny how an illegal immgrants are Americans 10 minutes across the border, but third plus generation Americans are questioned about their European ancestry.

The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

I guess the Dems don't want anybody with German Heritage voting for the them.. Oh well..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Absalom

German contributions in Mathematics and Music are unsurpassed.
Schmucks like Swallwell belong in politics.

Online mountaineer

What the hell? Since when can any of us control where our great-grandparents came from, or what they may have done?

I've been researching family history and just found out my 8x-great-grandmother was hanged as a witch in Salem, Mass. Of course, she was innocent, but still.  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why do these pro illegal immigration always try to equate illegal immigration with legal immigrants and expect anyone outside of the media or mindless democrats to believe it?

Offline kevindavis007

German contributions in Mathematics and Music are unsurpassed.
Schmucks like Swallwell belong in politics.

Also, a yuge contribution to Beer.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline goatprairie

Why do these pro illegal immigration always try to equate illegal immigration with legal immigrants and expect anyone outside of the media or mindless democrats to believe it?
I guarantee you if all the illegal aliens swarming into the U.S. pledged to vote for Republicans, Dems would be demanding machine gunning them  as they crossed the border.