Author Topic: CDC admits HIV is exploding among transgender women… total silence from left-wing media, just like  (Read 832 times)

rangerrebew

CDC admits HIV is exploding among transgender women… total silence from left-wing media, just like with the spread of anal cancer among homosexuals

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) It used to be that AIDS was widely regarded as the “gay disease.” But now it’s a transgender disease as well, with new data published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showing that an astounding one in seven transgender “women” are infected with HIV.

According to a CDC “Dear Colleague” letter, of the 14 percent of transgender “women” that are disease-ridden, the vast majority are either African American / black (44 percent) or Hispanic / Latina (26 percent). Conversely, only three percent of transgender “men” have HIV, the letter further reveals.

As to why these transgenders have disproportionately higher rates of HIV and AIDS, it has nothing to do with their sexual perversion and promiscuity, claims the CDC. No, it’s supposedly because transgender people “face obstacles that make it harder to access HIV services – such as stigma and discrimination, inadequate employment or housing, and limited access to welcoming, supportive health care.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-24-cdc-admits-hiv-is-exploding-among-transgender-women.html

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"CDC admits HIV is exploding among transgender women..."

Transgender "women".... ain't women.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Mebbe because homos are the ones mainly turned on by them...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

That's queer.  I would have thought abstinence would be much, much, easier for trans-wtf-ever.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
CDC admits HIV is exploding among transgender women.....

Isn't that just another way of saying HIV is exploding amongst homosexual men?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!