Author Topic: Vindicated Navy SEAL Keith Barry speaks for first time on corrupt Navy leadership who falsely impri  (Read 339 times)

rangerrebew

Vindicated Navy SEAL Keith Barry speaks for first time on corrupt Navy leadership who falsely imprisoned him for rape

April 25, 2019 Melissa Leon

Active duty Navy SEAL Chief Keith Barry spent more than 18 years serving his country before being wrongfully convicted of rape and serving two and a half years in prison. He is speaking out now for the first time in five years to shed light on the political pressure and corrupt actions by one of the Navy’s most powerful top lawyers.

In his own words, what happened to Barry is a blessing.

“This has been the worst, and also the greatest thing that’s happened to me in my entire life,” he recently told American Military News.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/04/vindicated-navy-seal-keith-barry-speaks-for-first-time-on-corrupt-navy-leadership-who-falsely-imprisoned-him-for-rape/

Offline skeeter

From the Navy JAG: As I considered whether to disapprove the findings, I was also concerned about the impact to the Navy if I were to disapprove the findings. At the time, the political climate regarding sexual assault in the military was such that a decision to disapprove findings, regardless of merit, would bring hate and discontent on the Navy from the President Obama, as well as senators including Senator Kirsten Gillibrand. I was also aware of cases from other services that became high profile and received extreme negative attention because the convening authorities upset guilty findings in sexual assault cases.

Figures. Just another taste of what people belonging to non-favored groups can expect when these leftist freaks finally take over completely.

Congratulations on your vindication Chief Barry, and thanks for your service.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 01:33:43 pm by skeeter »