Author Topic: Biden: World Leaders are Begging Me to Run  (Read 2559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: World Leaders are Begging Me to Run
« on: April 25, 2019, 06:40:59 pm »

April 25, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

Joe Biden is a modest man, humble and self-effacing. He's only running because the entire world is begging him to.

On the call, an upbeat Biden said his candidacy was a calling, a duty — and that it’s not just Democrats or Americans who want him to run to stop President Donald Trump.

“I get calls from people all over the world — world leaders are calling me — and they’re almost begging me to do this, to save the country, save the world,” Biden said.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/273583/biden-world-leaders-are-begging-me-run-daniel-greenfield
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden: World Leaders are Begging Me to Run
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 06:41:41 pm »
The same leaders who laughed at Obama...name them Joe!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 07:21:31 pm »
I swear, all those aneurysms or whatever's been going on in his cranium really have done a number on him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 07:41:52 pm »
" Leaders are Begging Me to Run",   sometimes words have two meanings.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 07:45:55 pm »
I'd bet good money Rouhani's on his knees begging Biden to run and Zelensky's on his knees thanking him.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 08:13:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 08:32:58 pm »
If that is true, one more reason to dislike the slime bucket old fart!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 08:44:29 pm »
Seems to me I've heard this assertion from other Democrat candidates, is this just another example of Slow Joe appropriating someone else's words or ideas?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 10:25:26 pm »
Maybe those world leaders want an airplane full of cash and think Biden will carry on in bammy's tradition.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 11:22:49 pm »

And after colluding with world leaders, Biden announces he is running.  Go figure.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 01:39:06 am »
He's proud of this...as if it was a good thing.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 01:43:41 am »
As if so called "World Leaders" are so very concerned with the welfare and strength of the United States.
"IF" what he says is true, then these World Leaders must feel that Biden would act more in their self-interests than Trump is doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 02:09:56 am »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Step away from your political beliefs and consider the "peace zone" people want.  I believe Democrats and Independents go to work every day and want peace from their government while it (not them) deals with country and foreign issues; they elected Representatives and Senators to do this for them.  Joe Biden is that Peace - calm and secure in his beliefs.  He won't be on TV causing chaos every day.  Republicans who are tired of Trump chaos every day will also vote for Biden Peace.

Trump is constant chaos, creating it by himself - there is no peace with Trump as their president.  Democrats and Independents will likely vote for the Biden Peace, rejecting the younger candidates who want to create their own new chaos - voters don't want more chaos, they want Biden Peace President.

It may be there are enough Democrat/Independent "younger" voters who want the chaos from the younger candidates, but can they keep up the "revolt high action" from now through 2020?  Biden Peace is comfortable. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2019, 02:16:35 am »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Step away from your political beliefs and consider the "peace zone" people want.  I believe Democrats and Independents go to work every day and want peace from their government while it (not them) deals with country and foreign issues; they elected Representatives and Senators to do this for them.  Joe Biden is that Peace - calm and secure in his beliefs.  He won't be on TV causing chaos every day.  Republicans who are tired of Trump chaos every day will also vote for Biden Peace.

Trump is constant chaos, creating it by himself - there is no peace with Trump as their president.  Democrats and Independents will likely vote for the Biden Peace, rejecting the younger candidates who want to create their own new chaos - voters don't want more chaos, they want Biden Peace President.

It may be there are enough Democrat/Independent "younger" voters who want the chaos from the younger candidates, but can they keep up the "revolt high action" from now through 2020?  Biden Peace is comfortable.

Biden Peace is an illusion.  A terrible one.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2019, 02:22:48 am »

@Sanguine
Biden gaffes, sniffings, gropings, and schoolyard threats - so peaceful. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2019, 02:27:14 am »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33

We'll get "peace," Obama style.  Like the pallets of cash and gold.

I'd prefer foreign leaders who are a bit miffed  at us, rather than trying to buy their friendship.  That doesn't generally work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 03:09:16 am »
    “I get calls from people all over the world — world leaders are calling me — and they’re almost begging me to do this, to save the country, save the world,” Biden said.

I don't believe it.  It didn't happen. 

I didn't believe President Trump either when he said "Whenever I greet a prime minister or a president, or any leaders of any countries, they always start off by saying, “Congratulations on your economy.  It’s been incredible.  Congratulations.” https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-2019-white-house-business-session-nations-governors/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 03:12:41 am »

@Victoria33 .

But they shall have it. That peace. The world will have it. And they will all rejoice.

Peace.

Biden Peace will bring horror unleashed. Mystery Babylon.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2019, 03:18:55 am »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@Others

"Biden gaffes, sniffings, gropings,..".
Biden gaffes endeared him to people - they identified with gaffes they had made.
Sniffings, groping, never got him into trouble because he is not a threatening person and he did it in public, and that behavior is likely stopped now.

He was never considered "dangerous" or "hateful" or "mean"; he was "just Joe", the nice fellow one could feel easy with to have a cup of coffee.  Right now, I think voters want Biden Peace.

Biden is staying away from criticizing the other candidates and taking on Trump at the beginning, but his method is calm.  Using what Trump said about Biden, a reporter asked what he thought of that and Biden said, with a big smile, "Everyone knows Trump", and he started on his way again.  That was trivializing Trump as a small bump in the road, not worth talking about.

Biden is having a fund raiser tonight; it will be interesting to know how much money comes in.  If he can't put millions together right now, he is in trouble at this beginning.

Try to stand on the outside and evaluate the groups to determine what the groups may do based on their human need/emotional need at this time (not an action a candidate did).  This is a social exercise rather than a political one.  "Which candidate will make me 'feel' better when he/she is in office?"  Right now, I think Biden will get more "feel" votes than Trump.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 03:21:02 am by Victoria33 »

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2019, 03:23:13 am »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33
VP Biden has a long history of putting his foot in his mouth.  My favorite was when he urged a wheelchair bound state senator to stand up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWNvry6o-Ww

His endorsement of the villages is classic.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ

He does however have a likable charm and a genuine warmth when he communicates with others.  Plus he has huge name recognition.  He is the current front runner for the democrats, and they could do a lot worse than Joe.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2019, 03:33:58 am »
Biden is corrupt to his soul.  Check out Ukraine and China for a start.

Biden backed every foreign policy decision by Obama ... including the bowing and the Iran Nuclear Guarantee. 

I'm glad this SOB is running ... now someone will answer for the Obama "it's a big effing deal" administration. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2019, 03:43:31 am »
@Victoria33
I'd prefer foreign leaders who are a bit miffed  at us, rather than trying to buy their friendship.  That doesn't generally work.
@Cyber Liberty

You gave a political example Obama did.  This is not about a political action someone took.  This is about who would you like to be your friend - who can you trust?

I do believe world leaders have talked to Biden because Trump disgusts them, and worse than that, they cannot believe anything Trump says.  Trump is chaos and Biden is peace which does not mean Biden will give away the USA to other countries but they can depend on Biden not to lie to them and change his mind within minutes of telling them one thing, then switching.  Trump has switching figured out; uses it constantly.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2019, 03:45:15 am »
Biden is corrupt to his soul.  Check out Ukraine and China for a start.

Biden backed every foreign policy decision by Obama ... including the bowing and the Iran Nuclear Guarantee. 

I'm glad this SOB is running ... now someone will answer for the Obama "it's a big effing deal" administration.

I'm  looking forward to his explaining why Dylan Roof should be able to vote in South Carolina.  The Primary for SC is right before Super Tuesday.

All he did wrong was shoot up that black Church.  It's not like he exploded a pressure-cooker bomb at the Boston Marathon or something.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2019, 03:47:15 am »
@Cyber Liberty

You gave a political example Obama did.  This is not about a political action someone took.  This is about who would you like to be your friend - who can you trust?

I do believe world leaders have talked to Biden because Trump disgusts them, and worse than that, they cannot believe anything Trump says.  Trump is chaos and Biden is peace which does not mean Biden will give away the USA to other countries but they can depend on Biden not to lie to them and change his mind within minutes of telling them one thing, then switching.  Trump has switching figured out; uses it constantly.

I think Biden is more likely than not to sell out the USA, in the manner of Barack Obama.  "World Leaders" want those good times back.  I'm cynical.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2019, 04:06:12 am »
I'm  looking forward to his explaining why Dylan Roof should be able to vote in South Carolina.  The Primary for SC is right before Super Tuesday.

All he did wrong was shoot up that black Church.  It's not like he exploded a pressure-cooker bomb at the Boston Marathon or something.
@Cyber Liberty
Biden didn't say that.  Bernie did.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2019, 04:23:29 am »
@Cyber Liberty
Biden didn't say that.  Bernie did.

My bad!  You are correct.  The "B" names confused me...I'm sticking to that.   :silly:
I will NOT comply.