Poll

Will Perez/Dems allow Biden to rise to the top?

Yes, He's the most moderate and they know it
0 (0%)
No, He'll crash and burn before summer's end
4 (66.7%)
Only if hellary says so
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 05, 2019, 04:06:39 pm

Author Topic: Will Perez/Dems allow Biden to rise to the top?  (Read 1433 times)

Offline corbe

Will Perez/Dems allow Biden to rise to the top?
« on: April 25, 2019, 04:06:39 pm »
Former vice president Joe Biden jumps into White House race

Michael Scherer, John Wagner

9 mins ago

Former vice president Joe Biden opened his third campaign for the presidency on Thursday, taking direct aim at President Trump and declaring that “we are in the battle for the soul of this nation.”

In a video posted on social media, Biden recounted the deadly clash between white supremacists and counterprotesters at a 2017 gathering in Charlottesville, after which Trump said there were “some very fine people on both sides.”

“In that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in our lifetime,” Biden said, adding: “The core values of this nation — our standing in the world, our very democracy, everything that has made America America — is at stake. That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for president of the United States.”

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-vice-president-joe-biden-jumps-into-white-house-race/ar-BBWhh0j?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Will Perez/Dems allow Biden to rise to the top?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 04:17:15 pm »
So Charlottesville is our defining threat?    Not dozens dead each week on the streets of Chicago, not one a victim of a "white supremacist"? 

There are "good people" on both sides in all wars - even culture wars.     

Biden's decided to ditch his past, and go all-in with the identity politics con.   The Dems will let him rise, but only if he rejects the "moderation" that appeals to the general electorate. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 05:45:21 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 05:46:32 pm »
Naw, too male and white for the current Democrat party.