Author Topic: Obama offers praise for Biden, stops short of endorsement  (Read 142 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama offers praise for Biden, stops short of endorsement
« on: April 25, 2019, 02:17:34 pm »
Obama offers praise for Biden, stops short of endorsement
By Tal Axelrod - 04/25/19 09:05 AM EDT

Former President Obama on Thursday heaped praise onto his former Vice President Joe Biden after his entry into the 2020 presidential campaign but stopped short of issuing an endorsement.

“President Obama has long said that selecting Joe Biden as his running mate in 2008 was one of the best decisions he ever made,” Katie Hill, a spokesperson for Obama, said in a statement.

“He relied on the vice president’s knowledge, insight, and judgment throughout both campaigns and the entire presidency. The two forged a special bond over the last 10 years and remain close today.”

Obama, who remains popular among the Democratic base, has thus far declined to issue endorsements for any of the 21 candidates running in the primary field but has not released any other statements as glowing as the on for Biden.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/440601-obama-offers-praise-for-biden-after-campaign-launch-stops-short-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Obama offers praise for Biden, stops short of endorsement
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 06:13:48 pm »
If I were running as a Democommie, I also would request that Obama not endorse me.  Obama is the kiss of death politically right now.

That is why I find it highly humorous for those speculating that Michelle Obama would run for president.  That will not happen for a long time, if ever.  The Obama name is mud.