Author Topic: 24 April 2019 Episode of Seal Team on CBS is the most profound thing ever shown on television  (Read 7096 times)

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

No problem. Make sure you read my replies very thoroughly,and follow each step in detail.
Here is a thought. You can just go to https://libertysflame.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi,click on a few links,and see for yourself how simple it is.
@sneakypete

Will do that tomorrow.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

No problem. Make sure you read my replies very thoroughly,and follow each step in detail.

Here is a thought. You can just go to https://libertysflame.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi,click on a few links,and see for yourself how simple it is.

@sneakypete  We'd have to see the Admin side of that....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  We'd have to see the Admin side of that....

@Cyber Liberty

I PM'd Myst the mans email address yesterday.  She can use his software for free if she wants it. Just go to freedom4un or libertyflame if you want to see how the software works.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

My father used to work with David Boreanaz's father. I met him when he was a little kid. I am certain he wouldn't know me from Adam.
I have watched that show since the first episode, but have not seen that one yet. Will make sure I do.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.