General Category > Military/Defense News

24 April 2019 Episode of Seal Team on CBS is the most profound thing ever shown on television

(1/6) > >>

sneakypete:
It revolves around Traumatic Brain Injury,being removed from the job you love too soon,PTSD,and government regulations at VA hospitals that get in the way more than they help.

This is without a doubt in my mind the most accurate depiction of something almost impossible to describe to anyone that hasn't experienced it themselves.

I am speechless.

A tip of the beret to all the writers,directors,and actors on this fine,fine program! Thank you,brothers!

If you missed it,you can stream it using the CBS app from Netflix or Amazon Prime.

EVERY member of the US Congress should be required by law to view this episode and write a report on what he or she saw and things are the important points. If someone had ever tried to tell me it was even possible to put this all into just a side segment of a 1 hour show focused on something else,I would have never believed it.

PLEASE pass this on to everyone you know. If enough people see and understand this,there is a chance we can change the bureaucracy at the VA and make it work.

sneakypete:
@rangerrebew

PING!

sneakypete:
@mystery-ak

Myst,is there some way you could highlight this thread so more people see it. The only hope to change the hopeless VA hospital system is to make more people aware of the reality versus the promise. This one episode of a tv show does more to do that than anything I could have ever imagined.

Sanguine:
Pete, I will look for it and watch it.

sneakypete:
111 views and only one comment?

Are none of you people combat veterans or don't know any combat veterans personally?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version