General Category > World News

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: I will name community after President Trump

(1/2) > >>

TomSea:

--- Quote ---Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: I will name community after President Trump
Christal Hayes, USA TODAY Published 4:05 p.m. ET April 23, 2019

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump's name sits atop buildings, on clothing labels and (for a short time) even on porterhouse steaks. Now, he could have a community in the Middle East named after him.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu toured the Golan Heights, disputed territory near Israel's northern border that was seized from Syria during the Six Day war in 1967, and applauded Trump's controversial decision last month that the U.S. would recognize Israel's sovereignty over the area.

Netanyahu announced that to reward Trump's decision, he would be introducing a resolution calling for a new community to be named after Trump.

Read more at: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/04/23/president-trump-could-have-community-named-after-him-israel-claimed-territory/3552314002/
--- End quote ---

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

This was pretty important for me to miss. Maybe posted elsewhere?

edpc:
Won’t it be hilarious, when Trump enters the rebuilt temple and demands worship?

Right_in_Virginia:

Rivergirl:
Bibi's brother must be spinning in his grave.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: edpc on April 24, 2019, 09:57:13 pm ---Won’t it be hilarious, when Trump enters the rebuilt temple and demands worship?
--- End quote ---
That's lame, even for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version