State Chapters > NY/NJ

NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate

(1/2) > >>

jmyrlefuller:
https://z100.iheart.com/content/2019-04-23-nyc-to-ban-hot-dogs-and-processed-meats-to-improve-climate/

Mayor Bill de Blasio approved an ambitious $14 billion Green New Deal on Monday, April 22, to combat climate change. The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities. The new commitment builds off of the Meatless Mondays campaign that was adopted by all NYC schools in 2017.

(excerpt)

Free Vulcan:
These people are like a creepy cult who make their flock to weird and strange things because their belef system requires it, even though it has no factual basis.

Gefn:
No more Sabrett’s hot dog carts in the city? No Papaya Dogs?

You can’t visit the city without eating a dog! Or going to a ball game! Beer and a hot dog!

Gefn:
Nathan’s Coney Island hot dog eating contest in the 4th of July!

InHeavenThereIsNoBeer:

--- Quote from: Freya on April 25, 2019, 01:48:14 am ---No more Sabrett’s hot dog carts in the city? No Papaya Dogs?

You can’t visit the city without eating a dog! Or going to a ball game! Beer and a hot dog!

--- End quote ---

Let me guess, only read the headline?

I did skim the article but I confess I had not slept in about 32 hours. It was unwise on my part to comment I realize that now. My apologies to everyone and to you @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version