Author Topic: Deroy Murdock: Obama crony Eric Holder should stop lecturing William Barr on legal ethics  (Read 206 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hereby nominate Eric Holder for the inaugural Nobel Prize for Chutzpah. Obama’s initial attorney general, the first black American to hold that office, has a ton of nerve to lecture Attorney General William Barr about releasing the Mueller Report.

“The attorney general of the United States is the people’s lawyer, not the president’s lawyer,” Holder said Thursday in Chicago’s Rogers Park district. “You have a responsibility to run the Justice Department in a way that is not political.”

This is not the same Holder who served Obama.

“Are you gonna stay around for all four years?” radio host Tom Joyner asked Holder on April 4, 2013, early in Obama's second term.

“I’m still the president’s wingman,” Holder replied. “So, I’m here with my boy.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/deroy-murdock-obama-crony-eric-holder-should-stop-lecturing-william-barr-on-legal-ethics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Likely Holder is remaining in the spotlight in order to save his own self from prosecution by Barr from crimes he committed as AG.

His scheme is to claim persecution by Barr for his words should Barr go after him.

My sense is Barr is not easily deterred and remains the Dems' worst nightmare.  They wish they had the nice pansy Sessions back.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington