Author Topic: Creepy Joe Biden a longtime boon to reporters ..By Howie Carr  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Howie Carr | howard.carr@medianewsgroup.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: April 23, 2019 at 7:04 pm | UPDATED: April 24, 2019 at 7:16 am

I was worried for a while there Tuesday, when he suddenly canceled his plans to announce today in Virginia. Cold feet, perhaps? Sometimes you can develop a few circulation problems when you’re 76 years old, which Creepy Joe is.

If he’d dropped out, I had my lede all ready to go:

“Say it ain’t so, Joe!”

But he’s in, and this is a big bleepin’ deal, as he would say. I mean, he was the vice president for Barack Obama, or as Joe called him, “Barack America.”

He’s Barack America’s guy. As Biden described him in 2008, “You got the first sort of mainstream, African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

As opposed to who, Creepy Joe? Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton?

What a relief to have him in the fight — now I can again use all of Joe Biden’s Greatest Hits. I’m sure we can count on the kind of soaring rhetoric he has built his extinguished career on:

“As Barack says, a three-letter word. Jobs. J-O-B-S.”

more
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/04/23/creepy-joe-biden-a-longtime-boon-to-reporters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Creepy Joe Biden a longtime boon to reporters ..By Howie Carr
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 03:12:44 pm »
We'll see whether his shananigans vis-a-vis the Ukraine ever will bite him in the rear end.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org