General Category > National/Breaking News

Cher Goes MAGA Over Bernie Saying Imprisoned Terrorists, Murderers and Rapists Should Get to Vote

(1/3) > >>

rangerrebew:
Cher Goes MAGA Over Bernie Saying Imprisoned Terrorists, Murderers and Rapists Should Get to Vote

Posted by Mike LaChance      Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 7:00am

“EXCUSE THE FK OUT OF ME IF I DONT FEEL WHITE BLACK,BROWN,CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS, MURDERERS OR RAPISTS STILL IN PRISON SHOULD KEEP RIGHT TO VOTE‼️”

Just last week, Cher made headlines by tweeting something that was surprisingly in line with Trump. She didn’t like the idea of sending a flood of migrants to the sanctuary city of Los Angeles when they can’t even take care of their own homeless people, many of whom are veterans.

Trump even screen capped Cher’s tweet and shared it on his feed:

Now Bernie Sanders has pushed Cher to the right after he said during a CNN town hall event that criminals, including murderers, rapists, and even Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, should have the ability to vote.

Cameron Cawthorne of the Washington Free Beacon has the details:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/04/cher-goes-maga-over-bernie-saying-imprisoned-terrorists-murderers-and-rapists-should-get-to-vote/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegalInsurrection+%28Le%C2%B7gal+In%C2%B7sur%C2%B7rec%C2%B7tion%29

Free Vulcan:
Sounds like Cher might have gotten red-pilled.

austingirl:
Notice her language, "I don't FEEL," not I don't THINK. Liberals should try thinking, if they are capable.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: austingirl on April 24, 2019, 01:28:54 pm ---Notice her language, "I don't FEEL," not I don't THINK. Liberals should try thinking, if they are capable.

--- End quote ---

@austingirl

Well,to be fair to  her,she never HAS "thought". That's just not the world she has ever lived in.

Jazzhead:
This is a splendid issue for Republicans,  encapsulating simply and starkly the Dems' increasing radicalism.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version