Author Topic: Cher Goes MAGA Over Bernie Saying Imprisoned Terrorists, Murderers and Rapists Should Get to Vote  (Read 836 times)

rangerrebew

Cher Goes MAGA Over Bernie Saying Imprisoned Terrorists, Murderers and Rapists Should Get to Vote

Posted by Mike LaChance      Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 7:00am

“EXCUSE THE FK OUT OF ME IF I DONT FEEL WHITE BLACK,BROWN,CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS, MURDERERS OR RAPISTS STILL IN PRISON SHOULD KEEP RIGHT TO VOTE‼️”

Just last week, Cher made headlines by tweeting something that was surprisingly in line with Trump. She didn’t like the idea of sending a flood of migrants to the sanctuary city of Los Angeles when they can’t even take care of their own homeless people, many of whom are veterans.

Trump even screen capped Cher’s tweet and shared it on his feed:

Now Bernie Sanders has pushed Cher to the right after he said during a CNN town hall event that criminals, including murderers, rapists, and even Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, should have the ability to vote.

Cameron Cawthorne of the Washington Free Beacon has the details:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/04/cher-goes-maga-over-bernie-saying-imprisoned-terrorists-murderers-and-rapists-should-get-to-vote/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegalInsurrection+%28Le%C2%B7gal+In%C2%B7sur%C2%B7rec%C2%B7tion%29

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like Cher might have gotten red-pilled.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Notice her language, "I don't FEEL," not I don't THINK. Liberals should try thinking, if they are capable.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Notice her language, "I don't FEEL," not I don't THINK. Liberals should try thinking, if they are capable.

@austingirl

Well,to be fair to  her,she never HAS "thought". That's just not the world she has ever lived in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This is a splendid issue for Republicans,  encapsulating simply and starkly the Dems' increasing radicalism.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online mountaineer

The day we let gypsies, tramps and thieves (and murderers, rapists and burglars) vote is the day I'll want to turn back time!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

@austingirl

Well,to be fair to  her,she never HAS "thought". That's just not the world she has ever lived in.
No, she never has thought, if she hadn't had Sonny to do that for her she would never have been more than a cheap lounge act.

Online LMAO

This is a splendid issue for Republicans,  encapsulating simply and starkly the Dems' increasing radicalism.   

@Jazzhead

I  told my wife that if the Democrats radicalism can turn someone like Cher closer to the right on many issues  what are they going to do to the rest of the electorate if they continue on the path that they’re bound and determined to follow?

I’m not saying that Cher is on the path to becoming a red Maga hat wearing Trump supporter. But even she understands that there something instinctively wrong with some of the positions the Democratic Party is taking
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 02:09:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead

I  told my wife that if the Democrats radicalism can turn someone like Cher closer to the right on many issues  what are they going to do to the rest of the electorate if they continue on the path that they’re bound and determined to follow?

@LMAO

If the 2020 election can be framed as a referendum on that radicalism,  Republicans can win, up and down the ticket.   If the 2020 election can be framed as a referendum on the booming economy, all the better.   The only way we lose is to jump into the Dems' briar patch and make the election a referendum on Trump.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Jazzhead

@LMAO

The same thing many of them did when the Republicans took over control of congress for the first time in decades,they will become "instant Republicans",and once again start working on destroying the Republican Party so they can take over.

They will have no choice because there will be no leadership positions open to white people or Jews in the New Dim Party.

And America takes another slip towards the abyss.

Offline dfwgator

@Jazzhead

I’m not saying that Cher is on the path to becoming a red Maga hat wearing Trump supporter. But even she understands that there something instinctively wrong with some of the positions the Democratic Party is taking

She did once support Ross Perot.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She did once support Ross Perot.

@dfwgator

So did many other people,including me.

For about 15 minutes.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I think this is a really key point for Republicans.  The Democrats made inroads in suburbia in 2018 because Trump made some of those people uncomfortable.  But the progressive left is pushing democrat contenders into supporting positions that may make those voters even more uncomfortable.

Offline verga

I think this is a really key point for Republicans.  The Democrats made inroads in suburbia in 2018 because Trump made some of those people uncomfortable.  But the progressive left is pushing democrat contenders into supporting positions that may make those voters even more uncomfortable.
I don't think it was Trump so much, as the media's portrayal of him. If he just keeps on the message of how radial and dangerous the lefts agenda is he will change a lot of opinions. Bring back Reagan's mantra "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago. For the vast majority of Americans the answer will have to be a resounding yes. The more the Dems try to out "liberal each other with "Free stuff" making America less safe the more they will turn their base away.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.