Author Topic: Dems Caught Snubbing Christians After Terror Attacks  (Read 187 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Caught Snubbing Christians After Terror Attacks
« on: April 24, 2019, 12:41:13 pm »
Dems Caught Snubbing Christians After Terror Attacks

2019-04-22 Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

Leading Democrats offered their condolences after militant Islamists killed 290 people at three churches and three five-star hotels on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka.

There was one glaring problem.

Party elders, from former President Barack Obama on down, didn't acknowledge the victims as Christians.

Instead, they coined a new phrase – "Easter worshippers."

As the death toll continues to rise and relatives desperately search hospitals for missing loved ones, the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party is in full swing.

Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/dems-caught-snubbing-christians-after-terror-attacks#AKHWSDy8VdsIxZ1t.99

rangerrebew

Re: Dems Caught Snubbing Christians After Terror Attacks
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 12:42:10 pm »
That is one of best pictures of Madam Clinton I have ever seen. :whistle:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Dems Caught Snubbing Christians After Terror Attacks
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 01:40:21 pm »
When the 'Mecca Worshippers' were attacked, the Democrats were competing with each other to see who could praise Islam the most and the best. 300 Christians are slaughtered by Islamic barbarians, and all we hear is 'all violence must be condemned'.

Then the Democrats invented a brand new religion never heard of before called 'Easter Worshippers' because they are not allowed to say the word 'Christian'. Who are these Easter Worshipping people? I am not familiar with this new religion and culture. Soon, the Easter Worshippers will transform into Christmas Worshippers. It seems that the name of this new religion changes depending on what time of year it is?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.