General Category > Politics/Government

Pelosi says she will talk infrastructure with Trump next week

(1/9) > >>

mystery-ak:
Pelosi says she will talk infrastructure with Trump next week
By Cristina Marcos - 04/23/19 05:11 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that she plans to meet with President Trump next week to discuss infrastructure legislation, seen as one of the few areas of potential bipartisan compromise.

"We'll be meeting with the president next week when we come back to talk about what the prospect is for the size in terms of resources and scope of what that might be," Pelosi said at the Time 100 summit.

Pelosi said that infrastructure and reducing the cost of prescription drugs are two places where she sees hope for agreement with the White House.

"In our conversations at the staff level and my conversations with him, I think we can find a path to do that," Pelosi said of talks on reducing prescription drug prices. "So there are two that I'm very about optimistic we could accomplish."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/440294-pelosi-says-she-will-talk-infrastructure-with-trump-next-week

libertybele:
BKMK

kevindavis007:
Oh boy.. I hope to god there is no tax increases.

Night Hides Not:

--- Quote from: kevindavis on April 24, 2019, 01:21:41 am ---Oh boy.. I hope to god there is no tax increases.

--- End quote ---

Why should there be any tax increases? Just add it to the deficit, that's what they've been doing for years.

skeeter:
Leave your suggestions in the box by the door, Madame Weirdo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version