General Category > Immigration/Border

Kushner says he'll present immigration plan to Trump in coming days

(1/1)

corbe:
Kushner says he'll present immigration plan to Trump in coming days
BY BRETT SAMUELS - 04/23/19 12:45 PM EDT 

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner said Tuesday that he's preparing an immigration plan to present to President Trump in the coming days.

Kushner said at Time magazine's Time 100 Summit that he's put together "a very detailed proposal" that encompasses three major themes: improving border security, moving toward a so-called merit-based system and maintaining "our country’s humanitarian values."

"I do believe that the president’s position on immigration has been maybe defined by his opponents by what he’s against as opposed to what he’s for," Kushner said.

The president has been involved in crafting the proposal, Kushner said.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/440211-kushner-says-hell-present-immigration-plan-to-trump-in-coming-days

libertybele:
He has stated this before .... and I still see this as a disaster waiting to happen. Kushner represents nothing more than evil, liberal corruption.  I shutter when I remind myself that he is Trump's senior advisor.

Absalom:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 23, 2019, 08:26:54 pm ---He has stated this before .... and I still see this as a disaster waiting to happen. Kushner represents nothing more than evil, liberal corruption.  I shutter when I remind myself that he is Trump's senior advisor.

--- End quote ---
---------------------------------
On the mark.
If clones of Aristotle, Mozart, Shakespeare, Galileo and Jack the Ripper
were interviewing for the same W/H job; Trump would instantly pick Jack;
as he's a buffoon when it come to talent and most critically, character.
Kushner doesn't even reach the level of zero!!!!!

ABX:
I suspect this will be left of a John Cornyn/Jeb Bush styled plan. And everyone will cheer and cheer and cheer.

Night Hides Not:

--- Quote from: ABX on April 23, 2019, 09:08:00 pm ---I suspect this will be left of a John Cornyn/Jeb Bush styled plan. And everyone will cheer and cheer and cheer.

--- End quote ---

Except those who aren't a member of the Chamber of Crony Capitalism cabal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version