Author Topic: Kushner says he'll present immigration plan to Trump in coming days  (Read 470 times)

Offline corbe

Kushner says he'll present immigration plan to Trump in coming days
BY BRETT SAMUELS - 04/23/19 12:45 PM EDT

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner said Tuesday that he's preparing an immigration plan to present to President Trump in the coming days.

Kushner said at Time magazine's Time 100 Summit that he's put together "a very detailed proposal" that encompasses three major themes: improving border security, moving toward a so-called merit-based system and maintaining "our country’s humanitarian values."

"I do believe that the president’s position on immigration has been maybe defined by his opponents by what he’s against as opposed to what he’s for," Kushner said.

The president has been involved in crafting the proposal, Kushner said.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/440211-kushner-says-hell-present-immigration-plan-to-trump-in-coming-days
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: Kushner says he'll present immigration plan to Trump in coming days
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 08:26:54 pm »
He has stated this before .... and I still see this as a disaster waiting to happen. Kushner represents nothing more than evil, liberal corruption.  I shutter when I remind myself that he is Trump's senior advisor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 08:58:46 pm »
He has stated this before .... and I still see this as a disaster waiting to happen. Kushner represents nothing more than evil, liberal corruption.  I shutter when I remind myself that he is Trump's senior advisor.
---------------------------------
On the mark.
If clones of Aristotle, Mozart, Shakespeare, Galileo and Jack the Ripper
were interviewing for the same W/H job; Trump would instantly pick Jack;
as he's a buffoon when it come to talent and most critically, character.
Kushner doesn't even reach the level of zero!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 04:14:16 am by Absalom »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 09:08:00 pm »
I suspect this will be left of a John Cornyn/Jeb Bush styled plan. And everyone will cheer and cheer and cheer.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 02:28:49 pm »
I suspect this will be left of a John Cornyn/Jeb Bush styled plan. And everyone will cheer and cheer and cheer.

Except those who aren't a member of the Chamber of Crony Capitalism cabal.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.