Author Topic: New York Times Apologizes To Trump in Stunning Reversal, Demands Other Media Do Same  (Read 589 times)

rangerrebew

New York Times Apologizes To Trump in Stunning Reversal, Demands Other Media Do Same

By Carmine Sabia April 22th, 2019

President Donald Trump offered praise to The New York Times, a rare occurrence as it is the newspaper he despises.

“Do you believe this? The New York Times Op-Ed: MEDIA AND DEMOCRATS OWE TRUMP AN APOLOGY. Well, they got that one right!,” he said.

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/new-york-times-apologizes-to-trump-in-stunning-reversal-demands-other-media-do-same/

Offline thackney

Barr Is Right About Everything. Admit You Were Wrong.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html
April 18, 2019

After Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The NYT did no such thing, a columnist did.  "The opinions of this columnist do not reflect the opinion of the NYT." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

The NYT did no such thing, a columnist did.  "The opinions of this columnist do not reflect the opinion of the NYT."
The guy (?)  was on Stuart Varney this morning and is an admitted conservative. It is a little strange that the Times editorial board allowed him to go ahead with his article he writes for them once a month, but they did.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The guy (?)  was on Stuart Varney this morning and is an admitted conservative. It is a little strange that the Times editorial board allowed him to go ahead with his article he writes for them once a month, but they did.

"Buskirk."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

:amen:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jpsb

Barr Is Right About Everything. Admit You Were Wrong.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html
April 18, 2019

After Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath....

According to Sarah Carter the media and it's relationship with DOJ/FBI leakers is under investigation by the IG of the DOJ.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
According to Sarah Carter the media and it's relationship with DOJ/FBI leakers is under investigation by the IG of the DOJ.

There is much work to be done, investigating the investigators.  There may very well be a future without the Feebs.  Another bureaucracy will be formed in the DoJ to replace the disgraced agency.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

There is much work to be done, investigating the investigators.  There may very well be a future without the Feebs.  Another bureaucracy will be formed in the DoJ to replace the disgraced agency.
It is not he rank and file that is the problem, it is the political appointees that need some orange jumpsuits.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

After many years and thousands of articles in the opposite direction, call me skeptical I would ever believe any article in that newspaper.

It would need to do a lot more convincing to truly be believable.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington