Author Topic: Kessler: Real Reason the FBI Investigated Trump  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kessler: Real Reason the FBI Investigated Trump
« on: April 23, 2019, 01:34:43 pm »
Ronald Kessler    |   Tuesday, 23 April 2019 09:21 AM

Now that no charges will be filed, everyone in the media and political world is asking how or why the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation specifically targeting President Donald Trump.

The answer is simple: According to his book “The Threat” and his “60 Minutes” interview, Andrew McCabe as acting FBI director opened the investigation into Trump and urged Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint a special counsel to investigate him based almost entirely on Trump’s comment to NBC’s Lester Holt that he thought about “this Russia thing” when he decided to fire Jim Comey as FBI director in May 2017.

“And, in fact, when I decided to just do it [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said ‘you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’” Trump said in the interview.

With those confusing words, it sounded as if Trump was saying he fired Comey because the FBI director was pursuing the Russia investigation and Trump wanted to stop it.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/real-reason-fbi-investigate-trump/2019/04/23/id/912870/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34