Author Topic: Majority of illegal immigrants in US receiving taxpayer-funded government benefits  (Read 1201 times)

rangerrebew

Majority of illegal immigrants in US receiving taxpayer-funded government benefits

Central American migrants are arriving by the thousands without a penny to their name. How do they get by? William La Jeunesse breaks down the cost.

https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/immigration
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 04:20:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But, but, the illegals supporters and apologists tell us this is impossible because it's against the law!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I thought they were a net financial benefit?  How can this be?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Jazzhead

As I said, quit subsidizing, and let Americans keep their hard-earned money to raise their own families.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Not a surprise to me,  but it amazes me that so many still think that the poor illegals are simply here to work for a better life!!! B.S.  They are here for FREE benefits!!!  ILLEGALS FROM 50 COUNTRIES NOW INVADING THE U.S.!    9999hair out0000

SHUT DOWN THE BORDER.  STOP ALL MIGRATION TO THIS COUNTRY.  DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!

Yes, I am absolutely furious.  The plan by Soros and others is to overwhelm the system.  It WILL turn us into another Europe.  We, the taxpayers cannot sustain.  Just a matter of time before we are another Europe and our President is doing NOTHING!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Not a surprise to me,  but it amazes me that so many still think that the poor illegals are simply here to work for a better life!!! B.S.  They are here for FREE benefits!!!  ILLEGALS FROM 50 COUNTRIES NOW INVADING THE U.S.!    9999hair out0000

SHUT DOWN THE BORDER.  STOP ALL MIGRATION TO THIS COUNTRY.  DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!

Yes, I am absolutely furious.
The plan by Soros and others is to overwhelm the system.  It WILL turn us into another Europe.  We, the taxpayers cannot sustain.  Just a matter of time before we are another Europe and our President is doing NOTHING!!!!

I am furious too!!  The country is being destroyed.

9999hair out0000

Offline dfwgator

Just like the Rats and Repukes want it.

Offline skeeter

@Jazzhead

As I said, quit subsidizing, and let Americans keep their hard-earned money to raise their own families.

Looks like we can file "Illegal immigrants do not use welfare at a greater rate than do US citizens" and "Illegal immigrants pay their taxes just like you do" right next to 'Illegal immigrants commit crime at a rate less than do US citizens"

Offline EdJames

Looks like we can file "Illegal immigrants do not use welfare at a greater rate than do US citizens" and "Illegal immigrants pay their taxes just like you do" right next to 'Illegal immigrants commit crime at a rate less than do US citizens"

All of that has always been a big barrel of swill....  the country has been on a fast track downhill since the travesty of the Hart-Cellar Immigration Act of 1965.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
All of that has always been a big barrel of swill....  the country has been on a fast track downhill since the travesty of the Hart-Cellar Immigration Act of 1965.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course they are. Why else do  you think most of them come here?

And truthfully,you can't blame them. It's not THEIR fault they are able to do this. It's the fault of "we,the people",and the treasonous cretins we elect to represent us,but choose to spend all their time undermining our nation for personal profit instead.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought they were a net financial benefit?  How can this be?

@Sanguine

It is a HUGE financial benefit for religious organizations and others who run "charities".

It's REALLY easy to be charitable while spending other people's money for profit and power.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

It is a HUGE financial benefit for religious organizations and others who run "charities".

It's REALLY easy to be charitable while spending other people's money for profit and power.

It was sarcasm, @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It was sarcasm, @sneakypete.

@Sanguine

It was also truth. Take away all the "free money" we give them against our will,and most would disappear.

Offline skeeter

New York currently is experiencing a measles outbreak and Mayor Deblasio was out yesterday blaming it on a small community of observant Jews who don't like vaccinations, and not the X millions of unscreened illegals he's invited into his town.

It would be funny...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
New York currently is experiencing a measles outbreak and Mayor Deblasio was out yesterday blaming it on a small community of observant Jews who don't like vaccinations, and not the X millions of unscreened illegals he's invited into his town.

It would be funny...

I thought someone posted an article here that said just that - the outbreak was caused by aliens.  Not sure if they were legal or not though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought someone posted an article here that said just that - the outbreak was caused by aliens.  Not sure if they were legal or not though.

@Sanguine

Someone here may have said that,but you won't get a NYC mayor to say it under torture. He is a mid-level link in the Global Borg,and dreams of climbing up the ladder.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Someone here may have said that,but you won't get a NYC mayor to say it under torture. He is a mid-level link in the Global Borg,and dreams of climbing up the ladder.

True.

Offline skeeter

That may be, I didn't see that article. But in the news broadcast I heard yesterday he was very specific. It was the Jooos.

Offline EdJames

It would be funny...

...except it is awful!

I suspect that you are probably around my age.  Think back to how the country was when you were a youth...  how glorious so many things were....

In 1960 the US Population was 180.67 million people.  We got along just fine with the people that we had in the country.

In 1960 our Trade Balance of Payments was $4,892 (in millions of dollars) to the positive ($19,650 million Exports, $14,758 million Imports).

In 2018 our country is overrun with "migrants" of all stripes....  with a population swollen to 329.10 million as of December 2018.  We've added 148.43 million people and all of the attendant problems that come with them.

In 2018 our Trade Balance of Payments has flipped to -$891,320 (in millions of dollars) to the negative ($1,672,331 million Exports, $2,563,651 million Imports).

And we wonder why we see the crap that we are seeing, day in and day out...

@skeeter

Offline skeeter

...except it is awful!

I suspect that you are probably around my age.  Think back to how the country was when you were a youth...  how glorious so many things were....

In 1960 the US Population was 180.67 million people.  We got along just fine with the people that we had in the country.

In 1960 our Trade Balance of Payments was $4,892 (in millions of dollars) to the positive ($19,650 million Exports, $14,758 million Imports).

In 2018 our country is overrun with "migrants" of all stripes....  with a population swollen to 329.10 million as of December 2018.  We've added 148.43 million people and all of the attendant problems that come with them.

In 2018 our Trade Balance of Payments has flipped to -$891,320 (in millions of dollars) to the negative ($1,672,331 million Exports, $2,563,651 million Imports).

And we wonder why we see the crap that we are seeing, day in and day out...

@skeeter

Yes, and I suspect the contrast between then and now is much worse here in CA than it is the rest of the country. I wish I would've appreciated better then how good we had it.

Offline EdJames

Yes, and I suspect the contrast between then and now is much worse here in CA than it is the rest of the country. I wish I would've appreciated better then how good we had it.

I feel for you.  I can't recall how long it has been since I was in California....  at least 20 years at this point.

I remember California as a youth...  my Dad loved San Fransisco... said he thought it was the most beautiful city in the country... he used to call it "Frisco" and would take us out there every chance that he could when he had business trips, and even for a few longer vacations up and down the coast.

I did the same decades later... would always extend the Cali trips and bring the family along...

It must be heartbreaking to see it now...

Offline skeeter

I feel for you.  I can't recall how long it has been since I was in California....  at least 20 years at this point.

I remember California as a youth...  my Dad loved San Fransisco... said he thought it was the most beautiful city in the country... he used to call it "Frisco" and would take us out there every chance that he could when he had business trips, and even for a few longer vacations up and down the coast.

I did the same decades later... would always extend the Cali trips and bring the family along...

It must be heartbreaking to see it now...

I had a grandmother on Nob Hill - an apartment on Pine St just above Chinatown. We'd go up one Sunday every month for a visit. I remember seeing the women downtown and on the wharf in their church clothes - all gloves and hats. This was in the 60s.

Last time I was there the smell of urine was palpable and I doubt I could've had a conversation in basic English with most of the people I saw.

Oh well, nothing stays the same.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EdJames observed (accurately):
"All of that has always been a big barrel of swill....  the country has been on a fast track downhill since the travesty of the Hart-Cellar Immigration Act of 1965."

OK, now I'm gonna ask the tough question:

<This is not the place for this kind of comment>

Nonsense. Of course it was.

Up until 1965 it was the legislative policy of the United States to admit immigration from essentially only European nations, and to specifically exclude those from other countries. Those laws were enacted and enforced to maintain a certain "ethnic condition" in America.

Moderator, are you going to deny that this was not so, that such immigration laws did not exist?

And yes, of course I believe it was a serious -- and ultimately, fatal -- mistake for the future of our country to have changed them.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 12:12:01 am by Fishrrman »