Author Topic: Maxine Waters Questions the Patriotism of Republicans Who Stand With Trump  (Read 724 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Questions the Patriotism of Republicans Who Stand With Trump

By Guest Author | April 22, 2019 9:15AM

Democratic Congresswoman Maxine Waters said Sunday that she questions the patriotism of Republicans who are standing with President Trump. The California Democrat made the comments during an appearance on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” program during a discussion about the Mueller report released on Thursday.

Waters said of Sen. Lindsey Graham and other Republicans who support Trump, “One of the things you have to think about is this; who are the patriots? Who will stand up for America when our obvious enemy is basically hacking into our electoral systems? Who is going to stand up for America and claim to be a patriot when they see that there are many people around this president who have interacted with those from Russia, from the Kremlin, and with Putin? Where are they coming from?”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/maxine-waters-goes-off-on-trump-supporting-republicans-says-youre-not-a-patriot/?utm_campaign=TPINews4222019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline goatprairie

Trump shouldn't have said it publicly, but I do think Marxine Waters might be the dumbest pol to ever inhabit the sweaty halls of Congress. And that's saying something.
Many people do not realize they're not nearly as smart as they think they are, but also many people do not realize how stupid they are.  Marxine falls into the latter category.

Offline libertybele

That maybe Auntie Maxine, but I question your sanity.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Elton John - I've Seen That Movie Too

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And I question the Patriotism of the Black Congressional Caucus.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

That's okay Maxine, I question the intelligence of anyone that supports you, votes for you, or even mildly agrees with you.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump shouldn't have said it publicly, but I do think Marxine Waters might be the dumbest pol to ever inhabit the sweaty halls of Congress. And that's saying something.
Many people do not realize they're not nearly as smart as they think they are, but also many people do not realize how stupid they are.  Marxine falls into the latter category.
She may be the second dumbest Democrat to ever get to D.C., but the very most stupid guy, a guy with an I.Q. less than a third grader is Hank Johnson(D). This is his "fire cannot melt steel" moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

Maxine may question our patriotism, it's a free country.

I will in turn, question the intelligence of the Waters voter.