Author Topic: 'Easter worshippers'?  (Read 761 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Easter worshippers'?
« on: April 22, 2019, 02:06:03 pm »
April 22, 2019
'Easter worshippers'?
By Monica Showalter

Christians are the world's most-persecuted minority worldwide, according to Dennis Prager, and the monstrous terror attack in Sri Lanka during Easter Sunday morning masses by Muslim terrorists was a perfect illustration of this increasingly hideous trend.

On the left, that's less horrifying than it is embarrassing. They don't like Christians to start with, and they've since gone a long way to coddle Muslim extremists, too. Having to acknowledge that Christians are in peril might just make someone in flyover country identify with them. Can't have that.

Now it's getting so bad they are trying to deny Christians their consciously chosen designation as Christians. In Sri Lanka, most Christians are self-chosen converts.

President Obama's consoling tweet to 'Easter worshippers' rather than 'Christians' murdered by Muslim terrorists at three Catholic cathedrals mass was the first denial I saw, and it might have been dismissed as just fumbling choice of words if he was the only one doing it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/easter_worshipers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: 'Easter worshippers'?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 02:14:03 pm »
No one worships Easter. The muslim couldn't bring himself to say Christian. Hiltery used the same subterfuge.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 02:59:42 pm »
Compare this to their highly politically charged reaction to the news from New Zealand a few weeks back.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 03:03:28 pm »
Compare this to their highly politically charged reaction to the news from New Zealand a few weeks back.
What are the chances Congresswomen Omar and Tlaib wear crucifixes in support of the ..uh...."Easter Worshippers" i.e. Christians who got slaughtered by the jihadis?  one in one hundred million?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 03:07:32 pm »
What are the chances Congresswomen Omar and Tlaib wear crucifixes in support of the ..uh...."Easter Worshippers" i.e. Christians who got slaughtered by the jihadis?  one in one hundred million?

So you're saying theres a chance...

I wouldn't give them even that much.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 03:13:14 pm »
Are not Church goers worshippers?   

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 03:15:44 pm »
April 22, 2019
'Easter worshippers'?
By Monica Showalter

Christians are the world's most-persecuted minority worldwide, according to Dennis Prager, and the monstrous terror attack in Sri Lanka during Easter Sunday morning masses by Muslim terrorists was a perfect illustration of this increasingly hideous trend.

On the left, that's less horrifying than it is embarrassing. They don't like Christians to start with, and they've since gone a long way to coddle Muslim extremists, too. Having to acknowledge that Christians are in peril might just make someone in flyover country identify with them. Can't have that.

Now it's getting so bad they are trying to deny Christians their consciously chosen designation as Christians. In Sri Lanka, most Christians are self-chosen converts.

President Obama's consoling tweet to 'Easter worshippers' rather than 'Christians' murdered by Muslim terrorists at three Catholic cathedrals mass was the first denial I saw, and it might have been dismissed as just fumbling choice of words if he was the only one doing it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/easter_worshipers.html

And the worshippers at TREE OF LIFE synagogue in Pittsburgh?

This claim of being more of a victim than the next person murdered by madmen is sad.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 03:40:50 pm »
Are not Church goers worshippers?

But worshipers of what?  Jesus or the holiday known as "Easter?"  FTA:

That's creepy stuff, given that the term is rather strange, sounding almost as though Christians worship Easter rather than Christ, though it is possible it was not meant that way.

The Democrats can't even acknowledge Christians worship Christ.  The party of labels refuse to see what people label themselves as.  It's like free speech:  They only believe in their free speech, not ours.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 04:08:07 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 05:04:43 pm »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 05:07:01 pm »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 07:43:52 pm »

Muslims attacked: Islamophobia! White supremacists! Thoughts and prayers are worthless. Shun! SHUN!!!

Christians attacked: thoughts and prayers.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2019, 10:02:14 pm »
There are 8 different Dem political types including Obama, who have now used the phrase "Easter Worshipers" instead of Christians, by my last count.

It is by design, but why?

Are they afraid to let people know that Christians were attacked?
Eight bombs went off and 4 other that did not were found.

Is it because it doesn't fit the "Muslims are victims of Christians" narrative?

That's my guess.

Now, Christians simply do not exist, and have become "Easter Worshipers."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2019, 11:09:56 pm »
The Left has been indoctrinated and indoctrinates others with the idea that Christians and Jews to a degree, are perpetrators of evil. Therefore, they 'deserve' anything that happens to them as righteous retribution for past sins by the underclass Muslims. The Left loves Islam precisely because Islam is so backward and primitive. This characteristic makes them the underdogs fighting modernity and success. Which is one of the Left's banners.

It is anathema for the Left to ever portray Christians and to a lesser extent Jews as 'victims', especially as victims of their very own pet Muslims. The term 'Easter Worshippers', which is a made-up term that has never existed before in all of history, is very deliberate. The Left is attempting to confuse people who are easily confused that it was not "Christians" who were attacked. In fact, if the Left could find a doublespeak way to do it, they would imply that Christians were the perpetrators and Muslims were the 'victims' as this would validate their twisted worldview and the distorted version of reality in which they live.

One of the characteristics of this attack that the Left is struggling to deal with is that there is absolutely no reason or justification for it. It is just hate and death, for the sake of hate and death. There was no goal. It accomplished nothing positive for Islam. It was just blatant unprovoked murder of unarmed innocent people for no reason at all. And we are supposed to believe that their 7th century 'Allah God' is happy with this behavior or at least condones it. The Left is twisting themselves into a pretzel in their attempts to ignore, obfuscate, or confuse this attack or at least to ameliorate the involvement of Islam in it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2019, 02:04:13 am »
There are 8 different Dem political types including Obama, who have now used the phrase "Easter Worshipers" instead of Christians, by my last count.

It is by design, but why?

Are they afraid to let people know that Christians were attacked?
Eight bombs went off and 4 other that did not were found.

Is it because it doesn't fit the "Muslims are victims of Christians" narrative?

That's my guess.

Now, Christians simply do not exist, and have become "Easter Worshipers."
I believe it is deliberate attempt to describe them as worshipping idols like pagans.  Think of the statues at Easter Island.

If they convince enough people to turn away from Christianity as it worships 'things', then they have succeeded in destroying Christianity.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:36:33 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington