Author Topic: Darrell Issa: Democrats using investigations to stop Trump re-election  (Read 686 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Darrell Issa: Democrats using investigations to stop Trump re-election
By Victor Garcia | Fox News

Former California Rep. Darrell Issa argued Monday that Democrats intend to use obstruction charges to derail the president's 2020 election campaign just days after the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report.

"This is about searching for the thing that's going to stop the president from winning re-election. They couldn't undo the election," Issa said on "Your World with Neil Cavuto."

"They're now trying -- not to impeach I don't expect to see articles of impeachment but I do see they're clearly trying to get his tax records, his business records. They're trying to use the power of subpoena, not to do oversight over some known misconduct, but in fact to see if they can find something that they can use against him in the re-elect."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/darrell-issa-democrats-using-investigations-to-stop-trump-re-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Darrell Issa: Democrats using investigations to stop Trump re-election
By Victor Garcia | Fox News
Former California Rep. Darrell Issa argued Monday that Democrats intend to use obstruction charges to derail the president's 2020 election campaign just days after the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report.
"This is about searching for the thing that's going to stop the president from winning re-election. They couldn't undo the election," Issa said on "Your World with Neil Cavuto."
"They're now trying -- not to impeach I don't expect to see articles of impeachment but I do see they're clearly trying to get his tax records, his business records. They're trying to use the power of subpoena, not to do oversight over some known misconduct, but in fact to see if they can find something that they can use against him in the re-elect."
more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/darrell-issa-democrats-using-investigations-to-stop-trump-re-election
-----------------------------------
An opinion.
Issa is right, yet for the wrong reasons.
If the D's were smart they'd drop impeachment and simply bait Trump w/investigations.
Why? Because he can't let go of collusion/obstruction, embraces victim-hood and craves the limelight.
But neither Trump nor the D's are smart enough to understand the dynamic playing out.
Anyone who believes plain people are interested in this urinary contest needs a brain transplant.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
No brainer here, of course the Dems are trying to immorally, attack the Trump presidency.  Keep it from doing things,

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes,and I think it might backfire on them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!