Author Topic: White House releases photos of Trump, Rush Limbaugh playing golf  (Read 1618 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House releases photos of Trump, Rush Limbaugh playing golf
By Rachel Frazin - 04/20/19 12:11 PM EDT

The White House on Saturday released pictures from President Trump's golf outing with conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh and golfer Lexi Thompson the previous day.

In all three photos, Trump is shown wearing a polo, dark pants and white campaign hat while smiling alongside Limbaugh. The men appear with Thompson in a third photo.

The White House doesn’t usually do this but they sent the press stills of President Trump with Rush Limbaugh and Lexi Thompson yesterday: pic.twitter.com/heNOWUSWLV
    — Meridith McGraw (@meridithmcgraw) April 20, 2019

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/439852-white-house-releases-photos-of-trump-rush-limbaugh-playing-golf
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: White House releases photos of Trump, Rush Limbaugh playing golf
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 06:25:59 pm »
   Damn, Trump has such a long club for such tiny hands, overcompensate much?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 06:44:31 pm »
Who won the round of golf?  Details ....
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 09:59:08 pm »
Here's another  happy77

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 10:00:00 pm »

Well, you are the expert., so do tell.     :smokin:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 10:24:44 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 10:36:02 pm »
Of all the money Rush has he looks sloppy....pants and shirt too big...seams on his shoulder is halfway down his arm....hire a tailor..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2019, 11:54:58 pm »
Lol, Limbaugh is never going to get over it.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2019, 12:01:38 am »
Of all the money Rush has he looks sloppy....pants and shirt too big...seams on his shoulder is halfway down his arm....hire a tailor..

@mystery-ak

He probably will after these pics.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2019, 01:26:36 am »
Lol, Limbaugh is never going to get over it.

LOL!  This was the 'Super Secret' meeting he had Friday.

And my dear @QueenCatofAragon  this isn't the first time they've golfed together.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2019, 03:37:32 am »
LOL!  This was the 'Super Secret' meeting he had Friday.

And my dear @QueenCatofAragon  this isn't the first time they've golfed together.   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

I know; I used to email with a writer who knows Rush.  According to him, golfing with Trump means a lot to Rush.  From the looks of these pics,  he probably had them framed in gold.  😂

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2019, 08:53:13 pm »
He probably lost some weight.

I mean, the guy works in radio for a living, so unless they're paying to see the Webcam, he's rich enough to not give two flying figs about how big his shirts look on him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2019, 02:08:57 pm »
It's called a driver. It's always the longest of the clubs (unless you're Bryson DeChambeau and have equal-length clubs). I doubt his driver is any longer than anyone else's.

Wait, Lexi Thompson was there, too? Why no photos? Here we go:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2019, 02:14:45 pm »
It's called a driver. It's always the longest of the clubs (unless you're Bryson DeChambeau and have equal-length clubs). I doubt his driver is any longer than anyone else's.

Wait, Lexi Thompson was there, too? Why no photos? Here we go:

Great picture!  I think Rush looks quite good.  Here's hoping Rush gave Trump an ear full.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 04:27:53 pm »
Lexi is one of my favorites,  as I met her at the LPGA championship a few years ago.  She was very sweet and invited me to come out the next day to see her tee off. Natalie Gulbis - whose LPGA career has been hampered by injury - also has golfed with the Donald.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 10:18:08 pm »
So, Trump and Limbaugh golfed together!  Big deal.  They're friends.  I'd rather he'd be doing something about the border crisis in his spare time, but that's just me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 10:38:16 pm »
   I'm just glad Trump golfs with Rush (though I don't particularly like the guy) instead of:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 11:21:44 pm »
White House releases photos of Trump, Rush Limbaugh playing golf
By Rachel Frazin - 04/20/19 12:11 PM EDT

The White House on Saturday released pictures from President Trump's golf outing with conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh and golfer Lexi Thompson the previous day.

In all three photos, Trump is shown wearing a polo, dark pants and white campaign hat while smiling alongside Limbaugh. The men appear with Thompson in a third photo.

The White House doesn’t usually do this but they sent the press stills of President Trump with Rush Limbaugh and Lexi Thompson yesterday: pic.twitter.com/heNOWUSWLV
    — Meridith McGraw (@meridithmcgraw) April 20, 2019

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/439852-white-house-releases-photos-of-trump-rush-limbaugh-playing-golf

What I think is Rush has lost a good amount of weight,

The guy at times has waddled around and been, (not knocking him, I've clocked a lot of time listening to his show) pretty obese the CC has also been "morbidly obese", maybe Rush lost quite a few pounds and that is why the clothes fit loosely.

It's amazing to see him and Trump together and that Rush only looks a little chubbier.

At least, that's my take on it.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 11:23:10 pm »

Because Rush has probably lost a lot of weight. Yes, he could buy new clothes. That's a judgement call.