Author Topic: Huckabee lashes out at Trump critic Romney: ‘Makes me sick’ you could have been POTUS  (Read 479 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Huckabee lashes out at Trump critic Romney: ‘Makes me sick’ you could have been POTUS
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee lashed out at Sen. Mitt Romney after the Utah Republican said he was “sickened” by the level of dishonesty from President Trump’s administration in response to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“Know what makes me sick, Mitt? Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS," Huckabee tweeted Friday.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/huckabee-lashes-out-at-romney-makes-me-sick-how-disingenuous-you-were-to-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good on ya for doin' this, Mr. Huckabee...

Offline dfwgator

Romney didn't want to be President in 2012, he just wanted to block a Conservative from getting the GOP Nomination, that was his job.

Mission Accomplished.