Author Topic: Gary Sinise Goes Out of His Way to Thank First Responders 3  (Read 240 times)

rangerrebew

Gary Sinise Goes Out of His Way to Thank First Responders 3

Author James Conrad

Hollywood actor Gary Sinise just showed the world what it means to “give back” once again last Saturday when he threw a free concert with his band for first responders and their families in Thousand Oaks, California.

“I just wanted to do something here for my community,” Sinise explained, according to CBS Local.

Sinise desperately wanted to shine the spotlight on the first responders who helped the community in Thousand Oaks cope with the Borderline murders and the deadly Woolsey Fire days later.

“I live in Ventura County. I was here when this terrible thing happened last November. A 1-2 punch in the face,” Sinise said.

This is why Sinise decided to host “A Night of Enjoyment” completely free of charge. The event was not a fundraiser and was instead meant to be a night aimed at bringing smiles to the faces of first responders and their families. Sinise was joined at the concert by John Ondrasik of the one-man group Five For Fighting. Ondrasik is arguably best known for his song “Superman,” which he wrote to honor 9/11 first responders.

https://www.tmn.today/2019/04/gary-sinise-goes-out-of-his-way-to-thank-first-responders/?utm_campaign=TPINews4192019afternoon&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 01:57:20 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Gary Sinise Goes Out of His Way to Thank First Responders 3
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 01:58:55 pm »
Gary Sinise must be one of the most unpopular people in Hollyweird. 999999999999

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Gary Sinise Goes Out of His Way to Thank First Responders 3
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 02:27:14 pm »
A nice story for a rainy Saturday morning
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️