Author Topic: We were warned: Leftists making dystopian fiction into reality  (Read 209 times)

rangerrebew

April 20, 2019
We were warned: Leftists making dystopian fiction into reality
By Joe Herring

When someone insists on bridging vast chasms of logic with ephemeral constructs of fantasy, we rightfully reject his conclusions, usually with words like "unsupportable" or, my personal favorite, "bat-s‑‑‑‑ crazy."

The Mueller report cites ten instances where "obstruction of justice" might be construed from the actions or words of the president, such as wanting to fire the special counsel or expressing frustration with the wide-ranging scope of the investigation.

The media are breathlessly speculating that these instances taken together are "a roadmap for impeachment," as they reveal the president's desire to "obstruct" the Mueller investigation.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/we_were_warned_leftists_making_dystopian_fiction_into_reality.html#ixzz5ldYW2pZe

Offline goatprairie

Re: We were warned: Leftists making dystopian fiction into reality
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 01:29:39 pm »
While I'm not fond of Trump's penchant for going off on tangents or trying to get his aides to do things they shouldn't, the facts are Trump didn't collude and no investigators were stopped from investigating.
Basically, they're now trying to nail Trump for thought crimes.  Saying because he wanted to do something illegal but didn't is a crime is  standing justice on its head.
 IIRC talking to someone from a foreign country is not a crime. A presidential aide refusing to obey a command from his boss is not a crime either.
I guess the next thing Dems will try to nail Trump on is checking the mattress on his bed to see if he removed the "don't remove" tag.