Author Topic: Fox News’ Napolitano Rips ‘Venal, Amoral, Deceptive’ Trump: Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prose  (Read 1001 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Fox News’ Napolitano Rips ‘Venal, Amoral, Deceptive’ Trump: Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Him
By Caleb Ecarma    Apr 19th, 2019, 3:37 pm
8237 Comments
Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano suggested on Friday there may be enough evidence in the Mueller report to “prosecute” President Donald Trump.

“Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano on his show Judge Napolitano’s Chambers, which airs digitally on Fox Nation. “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”

As for the evidence of obstruction raised in the Mueller report, Napolitano said Trump “is not exactly cleared.” He continued by noting the numerous potential obstruction of justice attempts Mueller notes in the report, including Trump asking Don McGhan to fire the special counsel, and the events surrounding his firing of James Comey as head of the FBI.

Read more at: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-napolitano-mueller-report-might-be-enough-to-prosecute-trump/

Judge Nap sure has been a stick in the mud for the last 2 years or so.... I'm just posting all sides of the story and everyone is saying different things.
Rush Limbaugh says Robert Mueller’s 400-page report would have been more accurate if he had openly admitted President Trump’s only attempt to obstruct, was obstructing the Democrats silent “coup” against a sitting President of the United States.

https://twitter.com/bud_cann/status/1119300692974297088

pointing-up
This I hope is the right answer, this is what I believe.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a relief!  Judge Nappy is wrong about everything these days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So what crime did he almst commit?

It seems  they almost charged him ?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What a relief!  Judge Nappy is wrong about everything these days.

Yes, I wonder what happened to him? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, I wonder what happened to him?

When he was simply explaining Law he was pretty good, but then he decided to start making predictions of outcomes, and that is where he lost all credibility because most failed to pan out.  Whenever I see him now I assume he's just going to be wrong again.  "Wrong Way Nappy."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Could be Napolitano intensely, personally dislikes Trump and that clouds his thinking and ultimately his judgment. Lately a lot of that going around, you know.

Offline Absalom

For the curious, nothing happened to Napoliano.
He has always, ALWAYS, been a Man on the left,
since his days as a Judge in NJ, as his decisions attest.
His skill lays in disguising this in legal horse manure.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Could be Napolitano intensely, personally dislikes Trump and that clouds his thinking and ultimately his judgment. Lately a lot of that going around, you know.
The TDS condition, seems quite widespread; and disabling too.

There's a high probability we each have family, friends, neighbors, business associate in the category.

@aligncare

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IMO, this man is still burning over his recent suspensions at FOX and is simply auditioning for a gig.

The Left would love to have a disenchanted Trump supporter.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald