General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Fox News’ Napolitano Rips ‘Venal, Amoral, Deceptive’ Trump: Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prose

(1/2) > >>

TomSea:

--- Quote ---Fox News’ Napolitano Rips ‘Venal, Amoral, Deceptive’ Trump: Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Him
By Caleb Ecarma    Apr 19th, 2019, 3:37 pm
8237 Comments
Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano suggested on Friday there may be enough evidence in the Mueller report to “prosecute” President Donald Trump.

“Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano on his show Judge Napolitano’s Chambers, which airs digitally on Fox Nation. “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”

As for the evidence of obstruction raised in the Mueller report, Napolitano said Trump “is not exactly cleared.” He continued by noting the numerous potential obstruction of justice attempts Mueller notes in the report, including Trump asking Don McGhan to fire the special counsel, and the events surrounding his firing of James Comey as head of the FBI.

Read more at: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-napolitano-mueller-report-might-be-enough-to-prosecute-trump/
--- End quote ---

Judge Nap sure has been a stick in the mud for the last 2 years or so.... I'm just posting all sides of the story and everyone is saying different things.

--- Quote ---Rush Limbaugh says Robert Mueller’s 400-page report would have been more accurate if he had openly admitted President Trump’s only attempt to obstruct, was obstructing the Democrats silent “coup” against a sitting President of the United States.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/bud_cann/status/1119300692974297088
--- End quote ---

pointing-up
This I hope is the right answer, this is what I believe.

Cyber Liberty:
What a relief!  Judge Nappy is wrong about everything these days.

truth_seeker:
So what crime did he almst commit?

It seems  they almost charged him ?

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 21, 2019, 04:08:50 am ---What a relief!  Judge Nappy is wrong about everything these days.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I wonder what happened to him? 

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on April 21, 2019, 02:21:25 pm ---Yes, I wonder what happened to him?

--- End quote ---

When he was simply explaining Law he was pretty good, but then he decided to start making predictions of outcomes, and that is where he lost all credibility because most failed to pan out.  Whenever I see him now I assume he's just going to be wrong again.  "Wrong Way Nappy."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version