Author Topic: 20-year-old says Uber driver left her on side of road when he found out she was getting abortion  (Read 388 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Full title: 20-year-old college student says Uber driver left her on side of the road when he found out she was getting an abortion

Kerry Justich
Yahoo Lifestyle
April 19, 2019

A 20-year-old college student’s Reddit post about “the worst, most backwards day” of her life is gaining traction online after she recounted how she was dropped on the side of the road by an Uber driver who disagreed with her decision to get an abortion.

More

My departed mother once said, "Aren't you glad that you weren't aborted?"

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“All the embarrassment and shame I had been feeling the last week or so rose to the surface,” she says. “I looked at him pleadingly, silently begging him to stop.”

First off silently begging is one of the least effective beggings.  It's only slightly better than homicidal begging and begging with a full mouth. 

And the driver did stop.  lol

It's hard to believe what some people reveal about themselves on the internet.  It's also hard to believe her side of a story when she says she thanked the driver for leaving her stranded.  The women doesn't have enough sense or shame to shut up about her abortion on reddit, to lie and say she was getting breast cancer screening to the driver, I'm sure she had choice words for the driver when he kicked her out.

On the other hand it appears the driver knew the location he was going to, had a problem with it, yet picked the woman up anyway.  That's kind of messed up.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Full title: 20-year-old college student says Uber driver left her on side of the road when he found out she was getting an abortion

Kerry Justich
Yahoo Lifestyle
April 19, 2019

More

My departed mother once said, "Aren't you glad that you weren't aborted?"
My mother was in very poor health, pus heart issues while carrying me and her doctors advised her to abort me. Well pretty obvious she told the doctors no. Now I take care of her...............as of course it should be, no warehaousing for her.