General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Romney Friday Facebook

(1/1)

truth_seeker:
Romney Friday Facebook

April 19, 2019

have now read the redacted Mueller report and offer my personal reaction:
It is good news that there was insufficient evidence to charge the President of the United States with having conspired with a foreign adversary or with having obstructed justice. The alternative would have taken us through a wrenching process with the potential for constitutional crisis. The business of government can move on.

Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia—including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.

Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.

dfwgator:
FUMR!

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: dfwgator on April 19, 2019, 10:29:06 pm ---FUMR!

--- End quote ---

He completely avoided any reference to the frame job by top intelligence/justice officers.

But he took a shot at the President.

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: truth_seeker on April 19, 2019, 10:35:54 pm ---He completely avoided any reference to the frame job by top intelligence/justice officers.

But he took a shot at the President.

--- End quote ---

He's Running.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: dfwgator on April 19, 2019, 10:37:41 pm ---He's Running.

--- End quote ---

:2popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version