Author Topic: House of horrors case:Turpin parents sentenced to life for torturing kids  (Read 556 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
During their sentencing, both parents cried and wiped away tears as some of their children addressed the courtroom. The judge ruled the couple will be eligible for parole after 25 years.

"My parents took my whole life from me, now I’m taking my life back," one of the couple's daughters said. “Life may have been bad, but it made me strong. I saw my dad change my mom, they almost changed me. I’m a fighter, I’m strong.”

I hope the parents never see the light of day again. This daughter quoted above does seem to be doing well. I hope they all recover.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline musiclady

During their sentencing, both parents cried and wiped away tears as some of their children addressed the courtroom. The judge ruled the couple will be eligible for parole after 25 years.

"My parents took my whole life from me, now I’m taking my life back," one of the couple's daughters said. “Life may have been bad, but it made me strong. I saw my dad change my mom, they almost changed me. I’m a fighter, I’m strong.”

I hope the parents never see the light of day again. This daughter quoted above does seem to be doing well. I hope they all recover.

I wonder if she's the one who sounded the alarm and the reason they are now free from these monsters.

I do hope they never, ever, ever get paroled.

And the dark side of me wants them to be starved and beaten in prison..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turpin_case

Virginia, West Virginia and Texas, before this ended in the Inland Empire region of Calif.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turpin_case

Virginia, West Virginia and Texas, before this ended in the Inland Empire region of Calif.

The Wikipedia link mentions the mother of the children's two sisters who wondered why they weren't ever allowed to see the children.

These two sisters were accomplices and need to answer for it.