Author Topic: Todd: Trump Campaign Wanted to Collude, Too Dumb to Figure It Out  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

Todd: Trump Campaign Wanted to Collude, Too Dumb to Figure It Out
By Nicholas Fondacaro | April 18, 2019 11:16 PM EDT

In the wake of Thursday's release of the Mueller Report, the liberal media were desperate to latch onto anything. Despite the fact, there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and no open and shut case on obstruction of justice, NBC News political director Chuck Todd appeared on Nightly News and declared that both actually happened.

“Well look, I can tell you this: the headline is not ‘no collusion, no exoneration’ as the Trump administration and Bill Barr essentially set us up for three and a half weeks,” he claimed. “When you read through this report, what you see is Mueller found attempted obstruction and attempted conspiracy.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2019/04/18/todd-trump-campaign-wanted-collude-too-dumb-figure-it-out

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Todd: Trump Campaign Wanted to Collude, Too Dumb to Figure It Out
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 04:09:45 pm »
My dream is to be sitting on the jury when Chuck Todd throws himself before the mercy of the court.   :smokin:

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 04:46:20 pm »
Why is it that the Left always views Republicans as either evil criminal masterminds or low-grade morons? Or occasionally, as both simultaneously (somehow...) ?   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 09:04:50 pm »
Why is it that the Left always views Republicans as either evil criminal masterminds or low-grade morons? Or occasionally, as both simultaneously (somehow...) ?   :shrug:

It's known as projection.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 09:53:56 pm »
My dream is to be sitting on the jury when Chuck Todd throws himself before the mercy of the court.   :smokin:
Or we can dream about being witnesses when he throws himself in front of an oncoming train.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org