Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren: ‘Fearless leader’ AOC, army of ‘millions’ are ‘just getting started’  (Read 1437 times)

rangerrebew

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Fearless leader’ AOC, army of ‘millions’ are ‘just getting started’
GOPUSA StaffWashington Times Posted On 7:40 am April 18, 2019

Sen. Elizabeth Warren told Time this week that the future of America will be teeming with “millions” of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s supporters.

The Massachusetts Democrat contributed to the magazine’s list of 100 influential people on Wednesday by casting her colleague as the future of the party.

“Her commitment to putting power in the hands of the people is forged in fire,” she wrote of the New Yorker. “Coming from a family in crisis and graduating from school with a mountain of debt, she fought back against a rigged system and emerged as a fearless leader in a movement committed to demonstrating what an economy, a planet and a government that works for everyone should look like.”

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=68197?omhide=true

Online libertybele

With Warren's statement commending AOC as the future of the party, I think AOC should be taken seriously and not just some bat crap crazy person that will eventually fade away.  I see this new wave of younger DEMS as a formidable threat to our society.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

With Warren's statement commending AOC as the future of the party, I think AOC should be taken seriously and not just some bat crap crazy person that will eventually fade away.  I see this new wave of younger DEMS as a formidable threat to our society.
Revolutionaries are always popular among the masses, right up until the moment the shooting starts. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Revolutionaries are always popular among the masses, right up until the moment the shooting starts.

And, some long after - after ignorance has taken hold:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The old commie passing the baton to the new commie.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"Revolutionaries are always popular among the masses, right up until the moment the shooting starts..."

And hopefully WHEN it starts, the reactionaries' aim will be true!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Agreed.

However, back when politics seemed to have some rational basis for me, there was a saying "if you're younger than 25 and you're not a liberal you have no heart, and if you're older than 25 and you're not conservative you have no brain."  For 30 years the press has told me the rats always get the youth vote, but look at the rats in office and their candidates for President.  They're mostly a few bad years from a hospice.  How does that happen?

After 40 straight years of rat rule in the House of Representatives, the GOP took control in 1994 and except for the last 2 years of Dubya, and the first 2 years of Obama they held it until 2018.  Those House seats become Senate and Governor seats later...and eventually they become President.  The rats have had a crappy farm team for a long time.

The rats got some life support in 2018 with the record number of democrat women and minorities President Trump elected to Congress.  Could be the start of a trend, and politics has a history of being cyclical.  I wouldn't underestimate AOC either when President Trump proves daily that one man's "bat crap crazy," is another man's "Make America Great."

Offline dancer

So, it's President Trump's fault that 34 Rs decided not to run in '18? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Elizabeth Warren: ‘Fearless leader’ AOC, army of ‘millions’ are ‘just getting started’

They misspelled "Clueless".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
she fought back against a rigged system and emerged as a fearless leader

I see Warren spell feckless wrong.
:pondering:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So, it's President Trump's fault that 34 Rs decided not to run in '18?

Everything is Trump's fault around here.

It will not surprise me, if Romney, Flake begin coming out supporting AOC, Warren, Sanders etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Millions sounds almost impressive, until you divide by 1024.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Everything is Trump's fault around here.
For some people nothing is his fault.

It will not surprise me, if Romney, Flake begin coming out supporting AOC, Warren, Sanders etc.
It would surprise me.  Just you posting it for all to see surprises me.

Offline mountaineer

How pathetic and demeaning for Lizzie to feel compelled to suck up to the new stupidest member of Congress (or at least tied for stupidest with Mad Maxine).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

How pathetic and demeaning for Lizzie to feel compelled to suck up to the new stupidest member of Congress (or at least tied for stupidest with Mad Maxine).

Warren is trying to make herself relevant and I agree, it makes her pathetic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.