Author Topic: Rush: This Report Documents that the Steele Dossier Was Fake  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: This Report Documents that the Steele Dossier Was Fake
« on: April 18, 2019, 07:04:31 pm »

This Report Documents that the Steele Dossier Was Fake

Apr 18, 2019

RUSH: Here is Daniel in Virginia Beach. Great to have you, sir. Welcome to the EIB Network.

CALLER: Hey, Rush, quick comment: This Mueller report is simply the Steele dossier 2.0. The Steele dossier kicked this whole thing off with a FISA warrant. That’s piddled out, so they need some more momentum going into 2020, thus the Mueller report full of innuendo and unsubstantiated, basically, accusations, which is gonna fuel the next fake news media cycle.

RUSH: You know, that’s a great way of looking at this. This is the Steele dossier 2020. The Steele dossier was totally made up, and look what we got out of it. So here comes the Mueller report: The Steele dossier 2020. In fact, I have here footnote 112. This is a footnote about the pee tape from the report. This is the golden showers story where supposedly Trump found out he was sleeping in the same bed Obama slept in and called somebody to get some prostitutes over there to pee on the bed.

“Comey’s briefing included the Steele reporting’s unverified allegation that the Russians had compromising tapes of the president involving conduct when he was a private citizen during a 2013 trip to Moscow for the Miss Universe Pageant. During the 2016 presidential campaign … Michael Cohen received a text from Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze that said, ‘Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there’s anything else.'”

It goes on to say that Rtskhiladze said that he was told the tapes were fake but he did not communicate that to Cohen! Now, that’s not the point. The point is that right here: In footnote 112 of the Mueller report (I think it’s page 27), they acknowledge that the pee tape story in the dossier was fake. They used it to get a FISA warrant and three renewals to spy on the Trump campaign, while even in their report they acknowledge that it was fake.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And the latest from the Drive-Bys: Mueller: Obstruction by Trump Failed Because Others Refused to ‘Carry Out Orders.’” They are doing their level best to distort everything that is said in this report, but I believe Mueller wrote it specifically the way he did to permit it to be distorted.

For example, the Steele dossier is recognized as fake! The pee tape story in this report is recognized as fake. Does that not blow up everything because that’s all they ever had to go get these warrants to spy on Trump? I know, I know. Many of you have heard this so many times, you’re probably getting sick of it. But this is how many times it’s gonna take, and we’re not finished.

The Mueller report itself documents that the Steele dossier is fake! And that’s all there ever was. Why is that not one of the lead headlines? And the reason is is because Mueller has already concluded there wasn’t any collusion, so now the effort is underway to rewrite what Mueller says in this report about his inability to conclude whether or not Trump obstructed justice.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/04/18/this-report-documents-that-the-steele-dossier-was-fake/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34