Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Do you think Muslims Started Notre Dame Fire?

(1/10) > >>

corbe:
Did Muslims Start Notre Dame Fire?

by Rev. Austin Miles | Apr 17, 2019

Why has no other writer asked this question? Simply because most are afraid to. When someone tried to bring up this subject with Shepherd Smith, the gay news anchor got in the way and would not allow the question to be pursued. That surprised me. He of all people should have welcomed the discussion since Muslims not only hate gays, but believe they are all condemned and throw them off the roofs of buildings feeling that they should all die. This is part of their culture.

This writer WILL pursue the Notre Dame fire. First of all, how many know that the week preceding the Notre Dame fire, 12 French churches had been torched? That news was smothered. This was all possibly planned,  building up to the grand finale to show Islamic superiority by staging an event as earth shattering as 9-11 which brought them the notoriety they coveted as well as causing widespread fear.

Now let us analyze the time frame. This week is the holiest week for Christians along with the week before leading up to it. This would be the perfect time for Muslims to destroy the largest, most prestigious beautiful Christian church in the world in a high profile action which would demonstrate Islamic power, just like they did on  9-11, for the purpose of murdering and bullying all Americans.

<..snip..>

https://trueconservativepundit.com/2019/04/17/did-muslims-start-notre-dame-fire/

Sanguine:
Not enough information yet.

libertybele:
Certainly there is motive and opportunity, but I'll wait till the investigation is further along.  My hunch is more than likely they did.

Absalom:
Patience produces wisdom.
While waiting, the Prefecture in Paris reported today
that an initial investigation indicates that there was
short-circuiting in attic wiring. Add to that, heat levels
there reached 112F* due to Paris humidity under the
lead roof. So stay tuned. Now back to the arson mongers.

TomSea:
The alarm system did not catch the fire burning behind a wall I understand. Something like this. As of now, I'm going with the official explanations, No.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version