Author Topic: Jeff Flake Says He Would Support A Democrat In 2020, And He Names Names  (Read 532 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
eff Flake Says He Would Support A Democrat In 2020, And He Names Names
10:14 AM 04/18/2019 | Politics
Whitney Tipton | Contributor

Former Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake will not back President Donald Trump’s re-election and will likely support the Democratic nominee, he said in an appearance on CBS This Morning Wednesday.

The frequent critic of Trump is a regular on the network morning show, hosting a segment called “Flake’s Take.”

The discussion began with the announcement that Republican Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld would challenge President Trump in 2020 for the GOP nomination, about which Flake remarked “I hope he’s not the last Republican to enter the field.”

When asked if he was going to support President Trump in 2020, Flake was clear that he would not. “No, I’m not. I didn’t support him last time and I won’t support him this time”

Flake also told CBS hosts that he was “on record for saying that I would support a Democrat.  I hope the Democrats nominate somebody with broad appeal.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/18/jeff-flake-support-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

eff Flake Says He Would Support A Democrat In 2020, And He Names Names
10:14 AM 04/18/2019 | Politics
Whitney Tipton | Contributor

Former Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake will not back President Donald Trump’s re-election and will likely support the Democratic nominee, he said in an appearance on CBS This Morning Wednesday.

The frequent critic of Trump is a regular on the network morning show, hosting a segment called “Flake’s Take.”

The discussion began with the announcement that Republican Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld would challenge President Trump in 2020 for the GOP nomination, about which Flake remarked “I hope he’s not the last Republican to enter the field.”

When asked if he was going to support President Trump in 2020, Flake was clear that he would not. “No, I’m not. I didn’t support him last time and I won’t support him this time”

Flake also told CBS hosts that he was “on record for saying that I would support a Democrat.  I hope the Democrats nominate somebody with broad appeal.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/18/jeff-flake-support-democrats/
Boy...this is surprising!  NOT!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Basically, he'd support anyone who was in the Senate with him other than Gillibrand or Sanders. And people wonder why they consider Washington a swamp.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
IIRC he bragged about voting against Trump in 2016 - why would 2020 be any different?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Flake is a snake!  Always has been!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is what passes for news these days?

Hell,he was supporting Dim politicians while he was still an elected alleged Republican. That's why he is no longer an elected official and being pimped out by news organizations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Flake could teach drama queen classes to 14 y/o cheerleaders.
The Republic is lost.