Author Topic: The Game, Snoop Dogg push for Laura Ingraham's firing after Nipsey Hussle diss  (Read 767 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://centurylink.net/news/read/article/los_angeles_times-the_game_snoop_dogg_push_for_laura_ingrahams_firin-tca/category/entertainment

Apr. 16--The Game, T.I., Snoop Dogg and other rappers have threatened Fox News' Laura Ingraham with another boycott after the conservative host criticized a song featuring Nipsey Hussle the day after the rapper's funeral procession took over South L.A.

"Now, this dear artist recently released a song called 'FDT,'" Ingraham said on Friday's "The Ingraham Angle," showing little respect for the rapper who was shot dead March 31. Then she played a bleeped-out clip of the chorus, which repeats the phrase "... Donald Trump" over and over again, using a profanity.

"That's a very creative refrain," Ingraham said. "Very catchy. ... The refrain, the chorus that goes on and on, is that related to the lowest unemployment ever, basically, for African Americans?"

On Sunday, rapper the Game posted the video clip on Instagram with an angry message urging people to boycott Ingraham's show, calling her a vulgar name along the way.

"Nips passing nor his legacy is to be taken lightly as there will be consequences for any disrespect now or in the future as long as I have a voice," he wrote after laying out a plan that challenged Fox News to fire Ingraham by Monday or face a boycott.

"This is not a game & my brothers untimely demise has noticeably shifted the world & brought people from all ethnicity's together in mourning," wrote the Game, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor. "There is a power in that, that will be used & action will be taken from now going forward. We will not be accepting any apology from her... we want her fired, PERIOD !!!!!"

"I'm in," replied Snoop Dogg.

T.I. posted his own copy of the video clip of Ingraham's show and said, "This is Disgusting! You both are vile despicable, poor excuses for people."

He added, "WE ALL GET OUR TURN TO LIVE THROUGH OUR OWN PERSONAL TRAGEDY... and watch how many people dance in the streets,laugh and crack distasteful inappropriate jokes when it's YOUR TURN!!!! Karma is constant & the laws of reciprocity ARE IN ORDER!!!"

And R&B artist Tank urged his followers to sign a petition calling for Ingraham's firing.

"Disrespecting the deceased is not news! It's just disrespect!," he wrote.

Ingraham had no reaction on social media Monday or Tuesday. A Fox News spokesperson did not respond immediately to The Times' request for comment.

This isn't the first time Ingraham has weathered a backlash for her views. In March 2018 she was hit with a boycott effort after she tweeted out a story about Parkland, Fla., student David Hogg and included a jab about Hogg's college rejections. The host apologized a day later, but the boycott push did do some damage.

The Hussle song that Ingraham criticized is a collaboration between Hussle and rapper YG and was released in 2016 when Donald Trump was merely a candidate for the Oval Office. So Ingraham's comment that the song was recent was a stretch. However, YG performed "FDT" on Sunday at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, bringing out a Trump impersonator to harass the crowd before the specifically anti-Trump anthem.

Hussle, whose real name was Ermias Asghedom,.......

continues at link
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody want to explain to me why ANYBODY would show ANY respect for rappers,who self-identify as bleep thugs?

Nobody has the stones to say it,but the crime rate would take a tremendous drop if there were a bounty on them.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody want to explain to me why ANYBODY would show ANY respect for rappers,who self-identify as bleep thugs?

Nobody has the stones to say it,but the crime rate would take a tremendous drop if there were a bounty on them.

BTW,would the mod care to explain to me WHY they changed the word bleep to the word bleep? After all,THAT IS the word they use to describe themselves and each other.

Offline skeeter

All of the The Game & TI's fans are gonna boycott Ingraham's show? Its over.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All of the The Game & TI's fans are gonna boycott Ingraham's show? Its over.

@skeeter

True,we all know here show is a "must see show" in da  hood.

The thing is we all know what is really going on. They aren't calling for a boycott of their show. What they are doing is calling out for rap fans to murder  her for "dissing a homie".

Really good to see self-confessed pimps/ho beaters,thieves,drug dealers,and various other parasites getting upset over being insulted.

Offline goatprairie

One the prime indications  of the destruction of culture in the U.S. has been the rise of rap "music." It is the basest of all forms of music ever. 
 Disco, which at least was more musical than rap,  had the good sense to die after about five years.  Rap has been going on for forty years and shows no sign of dying. Now I have to mute numerous tv commercials which show  rap "musicians" doing their thing while acting like idiots.
Rap is one of the reasons I have little hope of the U.S. surviving as a great country. When the culture is debased, the country goes downhill as well.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One the prime indications  of the destruction of culture in the U.S. has been the rise of rap "music." It is the basest of all forms of music ever. 
 Disco, which at least was more musical than rap,  had the good sense to die after about five years.  Rap has been going on for forty years and shows no sign of dying. Now I have to mute numerous tv commercials which show  rap "musicians" doing their thing while acting like idiots.
Rap is one of the reasons I have little hope of the U.S. surviving as a great country. When the culture is debased, the country goes downhill as well.

@goatprairie

I can't argue with anything you wrote.

Rome may not have had rap music,but they did have huge influxes of conquered foreigners,and it was the foreign influence that destroyed their culture.

One huge part of the problem was all the foreign workers coming in to to do AND SUPERVISE all the menial work,and all the citizens of Rome living fat,happy,and blind to what was going on beneath their viewpoints.  They thought the "easy life" was going to go on forever,and the laborers would always be happy to work under the lash doing the things they themselves didn't want to do.

Sound familiar?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And not one of these overpaid non-musicians uses their real name.

The deceased even had the gall to steal his from Nipsey Russell!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Young blacks are the main members of "people of color" under  "identity politics" and "intersectionality" etc.

They crave the idea of getting speech shut down, getting professors fired, making trouble over nothing.

"Social justice arriors" include mostly whites, intent on public displays of guilt oer being white.

Dr. Jonathan Haidt opines that 18-19 year old freshment today have the maturity of 15 year olds from 30 years ago.

These children are the product of "helicopter" parenting, protectingg their fragile littledarlings, from any dangers.

Whites/ Asians join in with blackds, to they are "allies."

THINK:

The 1960s produced Free Speech advocates

Current generation wants to shut down free speech, much to the dismay of true classical liberals.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Dr. Jonathan Haidt opines that 18-19 year old freshment today have the maturity of 15 year olds from 30 years ago.

They also drop the N word all the time
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

None of these rapper watch Ingraham and neither do their fans.

Offline goatprairie

None of these rapper watch Ingraham and neither do their fans.
I would bet about 99% of people 20 and under have no idea who she is much less watch her program.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Snoop Dogg, the POS LA gangster who, via MTV "reformed" his image into one of purported "credibility".

Like I'm going to listen to a single word out of his "holster". :smokin:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline corbe

I make it a priority to NOT listen to any of these people mentioned, including Laura Ingram, and I'm a NBA Fan, Bigly!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

I make it a priority to NOT listen to any of these people mentioned, including Laura Ingram, and I'm a NBA Fan, Bigly!
Your boys seem to be turning on the jets. You split the season series with Utah, but now are clubbing them in the playoffs. What gives? Has Houston improved while Utah stood still?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Snoop Dogg, the POS LA gangster who, via MTV "reformed" his image into one of purported "credibility".

Like I'm going to listen to a single word out of his "holster". :smokin:

@SZonian

NOT stereotyping,but he admits to having been not only a drug dealer,but a pimp that used to slap  his ho's around to keep them in line "because they needed it".

He also admits to loving fried chicken and says he could eat it every meal.

Just looks like a skinny dweeb to me. I have no idea why everybody thinks he is so tough,unless it's because he shows up for every fight with 100 Crips as backup.

Offline corbe

Your boys seem to be turning on the jets. You split the season series with Utah, but now are clubbing them in the playoffs. What gives? Has Houston improved while Utah stood still?

I think  both teams took advantage of a pretty easy schedule since the All Star Break.
   We are definitely peaking at the right time and everybody's healthy (so far) @goatprairie   
   I'm ready for GSW. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@SZonian

NOT stereotyping,but he admits to having been not only a drug dealer,but a pimp that used to slap  his ho's around to keep them in line "because they needed it".

He also admits to loving fried chicken and says he could eat it every meal.

Just looks like a skinny dweeb to me. I have no idea why everybody thinks he is so tough,unless it's because he shows up for every fight with 100 Crips as backup.
@sneakypete   No argument from me.  Just posting what I know about him as many may not know about his background.  Thanks for chiming in.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.