Author Topic: CAIR Official: “i wish hitler was alive to f*** up the jewish ppl”  (Read 145 times)

rangerrebew

CAIR Official: “i wish hitler was alive to f*** up the jewish ppl”
April 17, 2019 / creeping   

Source: CAIR Official: “i wish hitler was alive to f*** up the jewish ppl” :: Islamist Watch

by Sam Westrop

Writing in Alpha News, journalist Megan Olson draws attention to Islamist Watch research on the cozy relationship between politicians and anti-Semitic Islamists in Minnesota. Now, new information about the virulent anti-Semitism of leading Islamist activists in Minnesota has emerged.

As Olson concisely explains, not only was anti-Jewish cleric and activist Asad Zaman invited by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to deliver a sermon before the State of the State address, but a bill currently before the Minnesota legislature nominates Zaman to join a taskforce on “Islamophobia and antisemitism.” This is particularly galling, given that on his social media, Zaman promotes anti-Semitic conspiracy articles published by neo-Nazi websites, expresses support for violent jihadist groups, including Hamas and Islami Chhatra Shabir, and writes: “It is a tactic of the Israeli lobby to label those whom they cannot shut up as anti-Semites. (please check out the Hasbara manual).”

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2019/04/17/cair-hearts-hitler/