Author Topic: Laguna Beach Keeping Patriotic Patrol Cars After Debate  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

Laguna Beach Keeping Patriotic Patrol Cars After Debate
« on: April 18, 2019, 11:09:56 am »

Laguna Beach Keeping Patriotic Patrol Cars After Debate
April 16, 2019 at 10:22 pm

LAGUNA BEACH (CBSLA) — The Laguna Beach City Council voted on Tuesday night 4-1 to keep the American flag design on the city’s police vehicles.

Dozens of Laguna Beach residents had lined up to urge city leaders not to remove the American flag logo from the police cars.

“To take that graphic off of that car would break my heart,” a resident told the council.

The Laguna Beach City Council initially approved the American flag lettering for its police department. But after some accused the department of being too aggressive and militaristic, Tuesday night the council voted again.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/04/16/laguna-beach-american-flag-police-cars/

rangerrebew

Re: Laguna Beach Keeping Patriotic Patrol Cars After Debate
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 11:10:43 am »
Finally!  A city stood up to the America Never crowd! :patriot:

Offline verga

Re: Laguna Beach Keeping Patriotic Patrol Cars After Debate
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 12:10:54 pm »
I understand the Maries point of view. I don't agree with it, but I do understand it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.